Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  value of 88 Fiero GT "T" top

Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: General Fiero Chat.
value of 88 Fiero GT "T" top by Duck 1
Started on: 06-09-2023 05:31 PM
Replies: 7 (175 views)
Last post by: Duck 1 on 06-12-2023 08:25 AM
Duck 1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2023 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Duck 1Send a Private Message to Duck 1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have restored a 88 Fiero GT "T" factory installed. This car has a replacement engine and transmission with a little over 30K miles. Car is white with Gold factory wheels and Beechwood interior Everything works even the AC. I have spent a ton of money on it so just wondering what a honest and fair price would be. Just put new tires , battery , and brakes.. According to all the information I can find this car is only 1 of 200 built like this in 1988.Thanks in advance for any good information.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2023 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See "88 CJB GT only 29,500miles For Sale by pcgold" in 'The Mall'
Awesome Car and 'Loaded'
Started at $19.5k
No bids on eBay at $15k
Won't say how much at the end....

pcgold: Sorry, between me and buyer.

So 'value' is a term that can have different meanings depending on the person and finding a 'buyer' is the key to the 'real' value when selling.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2023 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

PM sent.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2023 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10283 posts
Member since Aug 2007
You should post some photos so we can see the car.
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2023 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Duck 1 - Do you want to share photos of your restored '88 GT "T" top...they are very uncommon, and many members (like me) will love to see!

Just hit the "Upload Media" button......
Duck 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2023 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Duck 1Send a Private Message to Duck 1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not quite ready to post photos at this time but will do so in the near future after I drive it a while,
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO, value and worth are two different things. Value is an arbitrary value while worth is what the real market brings based upon what the vehicle sells for. When we talk about worth, I believe its important to consider selling price vs what you can get for the money spent on a different classic car like a Corvette.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Duck 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2023 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Duck 1Send a Private Message to Duck 1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
This thread has been moved here: General Fiero Chat.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock