Correct Clutch Master cylinder for 84 fiero by glwalker04
Started on: 11-12-2022 08:55 PM
Replies: 0 (117 views)
Last post by: glwalker04 on 11-12-2022 08:55 PM
glwalker04

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2022 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for glwalker04Send a Private Message to glwalker04Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: THIS IS THE WRONG POST, IF INTERESTED PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER POST I CREATED AFTER THIS. (this one accidentally uploaded when I tried to submit a picture)

Hello,

I am making this post due to some clutch issues for an '84 fiero 2M4 i have been having clutch issues with since buying it. There is a lot of unknowns for this car and I do not have the owners manual or any form of documentation from GM for this car so I am left in the dark for a lot of issues. One main issue I am currently battling is an issue of knowing which type of clutch master cylinder is stock in an 84 fiero such as mine.

Pictured above is the type of master cylinder that is currently in my car and is offered by many sites as replacement '84-'86 clutch master cylinder
Next image will be of a master cylinder that is offered by many sites and also listed as a replacement '84-'86 master cylinder, but is not the type installed in my fiero

[This message has been edited by glwalker04 (edited 11-12-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock