Amida G1 Dash Contact Info Anyone? by 87PF-GT
Started on: 07-21-2021 04:22 PM
Replies: 3 (473 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 07-25-2021 02:17 PM
87PF-GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2021 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PF-GTSend a Private Message to 87PF-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, been on here little over a month. I came across Amida G1 Dash which looks awesome!

I've PM'd Amida like 2 weeks ago but response. Is he still around? Hope all is well with him.

Does anyone know... if he's still making this Amida G1 Dash?

Thanks, much appreciate it!

[This message has been edited by 87PF-GT (edited 07-21-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87PF-GT:

Hey all, been on here little over a month. I came across Amida G1 Dash which looks awesome!

I've PM'd Amida like 2 weeks ago but response. Is he still around? Hope all is well with him.

Does anyone know... if he's still making this Amida G1 Dash?

Thanks, much appreciate it!

Rob still makes special Fiero interiors to the best of my knowledge. I have one of his F355 interiors and really love it. He has a fairly long wait list at the moment (so I have been told). His email address is/was:

robert.kusakabe@comcast.net

the last time I updated my records.

Nelson

87PF-GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2021 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87PF-GTSend a Private Message to 87PF-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Nelson for the email address.

I actually did email him using the same email address before. I guess I'll just have to wait. Hopefully, get a reply

Would you know by any chance the approx. price range to get the dash, doors, centre console done??

Cheers!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2021 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87PF-GT:

Thanks Nelson for the email address.

I actually did email him using the same email address before. I guess I'll just have to wait. Hopefully, get a reply

Would you know by any chance the approx. price range to get the dash, doors, centre console done??

Cheers!

No idea at all but is likely dependent on materials selected for covering raw interior parts, vent parts included, and other options. I was offered a number of choices on my F355 interior that could have changed the price by more than $2k.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock