Quality Cloth Seat Covers by J.E. Rowlett
Started on: 06-18-2021 05:24 PM
Replies: 9 (231 views)
Last post by: J.E. Rowlett on 06-24-2021 12:05 PM
J.E. Rowlett

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure wish someone like Mr. Mikes would make a cloth replacement seat cover like they came with. Anyone heard of the possibility? Happy Fathers day guys!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Mr. Mike still in business? The website is still up and cloth covers are shown, but I can't find prices anywhere.
Rick Vanderpool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick VanderpoolSend a Private Message to Rick VanderpoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From his web site
http://www.mrmikes.com/fierocloth.htm
$459 per pair
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Love mine !!

[This message has been edited by larafan (edited 06-18-2021).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Vanderpool:

From his web site
http://www.mrmikes.com/fierocloth.htm
$459 per pair

Thank you. I must have simply overlooked it.

larafan, is that the maroon he illustrates in his website? How does the color compare to the 87 and 88 Medium Red Metallic (maroon)? I'm thinking of replacing my leathers that have begun separating and getting hard.

J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i guess I missed the cloth! I'm old, so I will call him Monday! Thanks everyone
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the maroon on his website with silver. I loved it and had him make them for my 86. Had Alex Babineau do a wheel and shifter knob to match.
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

larafan

235 posts
Member since Nov 2013
Depending on the lighting it is sometimes a little brighter. I think it would look good with that color.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2021 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J.E. Rowlett:

Sure wish someone like Mr. Mikes would make a cloth replacement seat cover like they came with. Anyone heard of the possibility? Happy Fathers day guys!

Are you looking to reskin a seat or at actual seat covers because there is a difference in them. MrMike is very good for a total seat reskin/replacement project and Russ TTop (RW Upholstery) has excellent seat covers (installed over the existing seat skins) at reasonable prices.

Nelson
J.E. Rowlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J.E. RowlettSend a Private Message to J.E. RowlettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will check into the cover but I think I want the complete recover. I made this post without looking close enough at Mr. Mikes site. Will be ordering shortly just can't decide to go with leather or cloth??/

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock