t-top CC#?? by swing69
Started on: 06-08-2021 10:44 AM
Replies: 7 (173 views)
Last post by: Fiero Toy Box on 06-13-2021 03:21 PM
swing69

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swing69Send a Private Message to swing69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im wondering what the CC number is? and where it is found. I have an 88 CJB t-top, but didn't know there was a number associated with it.
Where do I find that? I'm in the CC registry, but there isnt any info on a number.....
thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at the driver's side door jam. Should be a label with the number.

Jack
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were 1,252 total CJB's. 913 Fastbacks and 339 coupes. Mine didn't have the label on the door jam so I do not know its number either other than mine is a coupe.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:

Look at the driver's side door jam. Should be a label with the number.

Jack

Since the CJB was a "factory" code, would it still have the C&C sticker on the door jamb?
Been a long time since I had mine...
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the sticker was on the deck lid.
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Since the CJB was a "factory" code, would it still have the C&C sticker on the door jamb?
Been a long time since I had mine...

Mine doesn't have the door jam sticker but it does have the RPO code. That could be a thing
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skywurz:

I thought the sticker was on the deck lid.

My 87 C&C sticker is on the rear deck lid.

Nelson

Fiero Toy Box

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero Toy BoxClick Here to visit Fiero Toy Box's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero Toy BoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys... This is Ray Paulk, I do the Pontiac Fiero T-Top Registry. As for the C&C number, that was assigned by the factory (Cars & Concepts) and was never applied to the car itself. If you have registered your T-Top with me, it will be on the report I sent you. If you have not registered your T-Top with me, lets get on the stick! Just go to FieroTTop.com to register. PLEASE include a photo of the SPID label. This is a large white label fixed to the front left inner fender well, inside the front trunk. There will be 40-50 RPO codes on the label. This tells us exactly how your car was originally built! So far, we have fully documented 443 of the 1252 T-Tops made.

You will get a reporty back that looks kinda like a window sticker, plus a list of all those RPO codes deciphered. Actually, even it your car is not a T-Top, I can still generate a report and deciphered RPO code list for you.

Ray

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock