Wheel spacers by wilberto
Started on: 05-26-2021 09:51 PM
Replies: 9 (240 views)
Last post by: wilberto on 06-05-2021 09:48 AM
wilberto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I posted this earlier but it must not have gone through. I'm looking for info on the company that makes custom wheel spacers to order. I'm sure I saw the info here but not sure, can anyone help/
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You posted this in General Chat. I answered your question over there.
wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks...what a dope I am!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you look at this forum on a phone, it's a pain in the ass and easy to get lost. Much better on large computer screen. Here's the link I posted over there.
https://www.motorsport-tech.com/
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would assume that you wish to use a different bolt pattern wheel on your Fiero. It certainly can be done but you will need to consider the backspace/offset of the new wheels being used, their overall width, and the fit within the wheel houses on your car. Different wheels also have different wheel stud requirements and hub concentricity must be considered. Spacers also change the wheel alignment so that needs to be considered as well.
Point is that this is not a "one and done" job.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2021 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 85 GT rebodied as a 308 GTB. It has real Ferrari staggered wheels. 7", 8". It already has adapters, 5-100 to 5-108. I'd like to space the rear out 1.5" and the front 1". It just doesn't have the correct stance. I saw a thread about a company that does custom spacers and I didn't save it. I've found other companies that offer the same service but won't do Fieros. Thanks for the response. On a side note...I just noticed under my user name it says "junior member" I know that's there because I just joined but I'm 67. I think that makes me a senior member.
Daryl M

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2021 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daryl MSend a Private Message to Daryl MEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got spacers from an Ebay seller, Lugs-n-stuff, a couple years ago. I messaged them through Ebay and described what I needed. They did great.

[This message has been edited by Daryl M (edited 06-04-2021).]

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out this seller: https://www.ezaccessory.com/

------------------
FierOmar

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note: If you race, many race org's ban spacers and adapters. Check rules before try to race.
They know many such things are made weak and break for racing. Many break for normal driving as is because of many problems using them.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

wilberto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wilbertoSend a Private Message to wilbertoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, theogre. I'm aware of the warnings and do heed them...usually.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock