Missing bolt. Size needed please. by deezil
Started on: 05-26-2021 09:34 AM
Replies: 4 (419 views)
Last post by: Mark_j on 06-05-2021 02:46 AM
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lost my Air conditioning manifold bolt that is (was) located on the bulkhead going to the lines running under the car. Does anyone know what size thread and ovelall length I will need to replace this with?

I was working on getting the ac set up again and unfortunately I had it in my motorcycle jacket pocket and it must have fell out on the way to the parts store.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The bolt that holds the junction block on the left side of the engine compartment together? That's M8x1.25 x ~40ishmm... Since it goes into a clip nut, you can go over length with no problems.
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will

14219 posts
Member since Jun 2000
The above is IIRC... the bolt could be an M6. Check out the clip nut. Anti-seize it when you put it back together.
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2021 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Will!
Mark_j

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2021 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_jSend a Private Message to Mark_jEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it is any of the bolts shown in figure F the firewall blocks are M6 and the shield is M8.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock