aldl droid on a 88 2.5 by jdv
Started on: 03-17-2021 08:35 PM
Replies: 6 (189 views)
Last post by: PatrickTRoof on 03-23-2021 02:26 PM
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2021 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get bluetooth adapter for aldl for adldroid. Has any one used it on the 88 2.5 and with what adapter? I know Red river and 1320 both sell these.
thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use one from Red Devil River with my '85 2.8. It works great!
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the bluetooth or usb version. Do you need the 10k resister for the data to be sent.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2021 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use the Bluetooth device. No need for a resistor with that one.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2021 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87-88 ECM is Not same as older 4 cyl or many others using ALDL E for data out.
RedDevil claim he support ECM w/ DIS engines and have program data for this ECM... but I haven't use it.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered this one that has both bt and usb connectivity http://www.1320electronics....ALDL_BT_USB_MK2.html
Will see how it works when I get it.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good deal. You can also send a message on here to Phonedawgs. That's the guy from Red Devil River, if you have any questions.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock