LS4 SWAP EXHAUST by streetrod1
Started on: 01-30-2021 05:36 PM
Replies: 5 (729 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 01-16-2022 11:17 PM
streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2021 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey gang whats folks doing for exhaust in their ls4 swaps. Is there a cerian oem manifold that works well. Im gathering my parts and other than radiator im ready.
I have low low mileage ls but just the manifolds. i dont wanna reinvent wheel if i can just find something that will work. I am kinda old school and would rather run two mufflers (small ones)
or maybe 2 cats and no mufflers at all..i want loud but liveable.
If anyone has input and or even pics..its appreciated. TYSM
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JC86GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JC86GTSend a Private Message to JC86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this post is old, but I too am interested in this answer. I do not want to use the stock LS4 'over the transmission' crossover pipe and want to go under the cradle. Watching for responses......
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LS7 manifolds are popular.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

LS7 manifolds are popular.

only if your using a manual. LS7 mani's will not clear the Auto trans. I have tried truck mani's, LS1 and GTO, nothing will clear the auto trans. With the truck mani's you could have the end cut off and new one welded on at a better angle, but if you want stock mani's you're stuck w/ the LS4 or the LS4 headers made for the Monte Carlo, GP and Impala SS.

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

qwikgta

4659 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to point that out, thank you. For me I just assume folks are going to run a manual with the LS4. Ha

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock