Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  european sounding exhaust ... I know i know.. "search" (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
european sounding exhaust ... I know i know.. "search" by ttt123
Started on: 06-14-2019 09:17 AM
Replies: 44 (916 views)
Last post by: ttt123 on 07-02-2019 08:15 PM
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have Bullitt shorty's into N1's for my fiero behind my 3800sc. It sounds raspy and throaty and I like it but my question is for another car I'm putting another(very built) 3800sc into.

Does anyone know of a combination that makes the 3800sc sound more European?

Please don't say search or buy a Ferrari lol its just a quick question and an opportunity to talk cars
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're on your own with this one

See this page:
https://www.7car.tw/articles/read/12199

Here is the video with sound:

On this one, skip to the 0:50 mark:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-14-2019).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

See this page:
https://www.7car.tw/articles/read/12199

IMO, I don't believe that 2.8 exhaust mod (and resulting sound) would apply to a 3800sc at all.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

IMO, I don't believe that 2.8 exhaust mod (and resulting sound) would apply to a 3800sc at all.

You may be right but it was the only "Euro" exhaust I could think of
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I listen to that video I believe that this Fiero is running an engine other than the 2.8L. As for getting this sound on a 3800???? Why is this beneficial and what benefit does it provide? The objective on this end is to make horsepower. As long as we are doing this ;if my engine sounds like a , LS3, or a lawnmower it is of no consequence.
If the OP is looking to get a powerful American deep sounding exhaust the 4.9L Cadillac will do it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

When I listen to that video I believe that this Fiero is running an engine other than the 2.8L.

No, it is a 2.8 (or a member of the same family). But I agree, it doesn't sound like one. I much prefer how the original exhaust sounds.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-14-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok long story short, i have a porsche 911 that i have cut up and made a wide body/ body kit for. The replacement motor for this car is $24k or roughly $15k for a rebuild. And maxing these motors out we only get about 325bhp out of these motors with out spending about $30k for the 4.0 stroker upgrade. So a few years ago with my other porsche i planned ahead to swap in a 3.8sc when i was ready for more hp and went and purchased the motor, exp cam, intercooler, ported everything etc.. pretty much everything zzp offered me when i told them what i was doing. I think my bill was $4700 if i remember right. This winter im doing the swap. I already have my adapter plate and everything else im just doing my research now. So ya the european sound is to try and get it to sound ... like a porsche lol

This is i quick vid of what i did to the porsche if you want to see it on the track there is more vids in my channel.
https://youtu.be/G4keZmwYpss

Im typed this on my phone, sorry for grammer
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ttt123:

So ya the european sound is to try and get it to sound ... like a porsche lol

So you're trying to get a 3800sc to sound like a Porsche??? Hey, I wish you luck.

I autocross against my buddy who has a nicely done up 914/6... and I can't see a 3800sc ever sounding even remotely similar to it.

IMO, be satisfied with the ample power you'll be getting out of that engine, because its exhaust note is definitely not one of its attractive features.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So you're trying to get a 3800sc to sound like a Porsche??? Hey, I wish you luck.

I autocross against my buddy who has a nicely done up 914/6... and I can't see a 3800sc ever sounding even remotely similar to it.

IMO, be satisfied with the ample power you'll be getting out of that engine, because its exhaust note is definitely not one of its attractive features.

More so just little less muscular lol my porsche sounds amazing and rhe set up i made for my fiero sounds ... ok. Just tjought id ask.

The extra hp... im so excited lol it should be comparable to the 996 porsche turbo which is 420bhp and they are a blast to drive.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which Euro? You mean Italian?
..Not that I have heard a 3800 sound like one.

*Oh you mentioned Porche later. I would guess getting an actual Porsche muffler to fit would be as close as you could get, but youd also be looking to get the same rpms.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-17-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Which Euro? You mean Italian?
..Not that I have heard a 3800 sound like one.

*Oh you mentioned Porche later. I would guess getting an actual Porsche muffler to fit would be as close as you could get, but youd also be looking to get the same rpms.

Ive had a few different porsche exhaust set ups and they vary quite a bit. My current setup i made myself and its perfect. Read up on differing ways to make them i went with smaller diameter and shorter length to get a quicker rasping sound if that makes aense. Being able to rev and shift at 7300rpms does help lol

I did similar for my fiero, only difference is the N1 after the shorties and it still sounds muscley.

I think im just gonna have to accept the sound and like said, enjoy the hp increase.

Anyone have any idea how much horse power a fully built 3800 would achieve ported everything XP cam Northstar throttlebody tall stack intercooler, worked heads etc. all the goodies you can do.

Brian
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2019 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The equivalent of an X pipe could help maybe? But maybe a dual in out muffler does that. Maybe more outlets? Hard to say.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-18-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The equivalent of an X pipe could help maybe? But maybe a dula in out muffler does that. Maybe more outlets? Hard to say.

I can post up a sound clip of my fiero with Glass packs(on when I bought it) and the system I made for it sometime this week so you guys can see the difference. also of the Porsche side by side so you can see what I'm trying to achieve.

I'm wondering how different it might sound with true duals and the x-pipe with the shorty's and N1.

I'll probably try a few different options on the fiero before I build it for the Porsche.

Thanks for chiming in guys, I know its not fully fiero but ... kinda lol this website seems to have the best info on the 3.8sc. the other popular forum ... pretty much no one there anymore so PFF is the place to be lol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kind of think smaller pipes and more of them might get closer to a sound you are looking for.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I kind of think smaller pipes and more of them might get closer to a sound you are looking for.

I'm one of those computer illiterate guys who still cant figure out how to load pics on this site but I can post a link to youtube lol this week I will take a vid of the Porsche next to the fiero. so you guys can see the difference. when I got the fiero it had cherry bombs.. not glass packs like mentioned above(sorry) I had made a video of how it sounded with those on there and now it has two shorties and two N1's. the Porsche has 4 shorties. So I will put the cherry bombs vid first and then the N1's so you can see the progression and then my final exhaust I think i'll try the quad shorties like the Porsche and see how it sounds. I'm going search for some info on diameter size as well before I make the new exhaust to see how diameter might change the sound as well.

I'm sure this info would be beneficial to some on here who don't like the sound of there swapped motors.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Generally I have found through real life application that larger pipes have a deeper tone and smaller a higher tone. Especially the last few feet of pipe.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2019 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm one of those computer illiterate guys who still cant figure out how to load pics on this site...

If you're running a Windows PC, download and install PIP to host and post images here. Max width - 1024 pixels. Max file size - 300 kb.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-18-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so I made the video last night. the first clip in the vid is how the car was set up when I bought it, which were with cherry bombs. If I was going for muscle car sound.. they did a good job of that. the second clip is of the shorty to N1's I made for it a few months ago. the third clip is of the exhaust system I made for the Porsche which used just 4 shorty's.

The previous system on the Porsche was by a company called "Fab Speed" it was a nice system but it had such a deep tone and not what I was looking for. After I got the Porsche I read into sounds of exhaust and came across a thread from a guy who was a sound engineer and he had used café bike mufflers and it sounded really nice. which influenced me to try the 4 shorty's. But he had a smaller motor and the volume of air wasn't restricted by the mufflers. the 3.8 I think would be to much. so I think my next set up I will try the 4 shorty's and see how that changes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQB0fKRcYU
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ttt123

314 posts
Member since Jan 2008
This is inspiring

https://youtu.be/fIBCnlr8AbI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so I made the video last night. the first clip in the vid is how the car was set up when I bought it, which were with cherry bombs. If I was going for muscle car sound.. they did a good job of that. the second clip is of the shorty to N1's I made for it a few months ago. the third clip is of the exhaust system I made for the Porsche which used just 4 shorty's.

The previous system on the Porsche was by a company called "Fab Speed" it was a nice system but it had such a deep tone and not what I was looking for. After I got the Porsche I read into sounds of exhaust and came across a thread from a guy who was a sound engineer and he had used café bike mufflers and it sounded really nice. which influenced me to try the 4 shorty's. But he had a smaller motor and the volume of air wasn't restricted by the mufflers. the 3.8 I think would be to much. so I think my next set up I will try the 4 shorty's and see how that changes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQB0fKRcYU

Ah so there is an X pipe

Yours actually doesn't sound too far off to me except its louder and lower tone than the Porsche. Of course the rpms will be different.

Firing order plays a part in exh sound too, some people use headers with different lengths to try and alter that. Lotsa work.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 06-19-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2019 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah so there is an X pipe

Yours actually doesn't sound too far off to me except its louder and lower tone than the Porsche. Of course the rpms will be different.

Firing order plays a part in exh sound too, some people use headers with different lengths to try and alter that. Lotsa work.

I'm trying to find info on firing order headers. i'v read somewhere about arranging them to create different sounds as well.

the Porsche is actually a lot louder than the fiero. My wifes phone filtered out the Porsche some. she said the Porsche hurt her ears when she recorded it. on my channel there is a video of me on the track with it along a bunch of other cars and you can hear my exhaust across the field over all the other exhausts lol

I agree the fiero sounds close as far as the quicker rasp with the shorties on there but the higher rev of the Porsche do make a big difference.

how much to you think the XP cam will change the sound? the fiero is all stock and the motor for the Porsche will/is fully built.
PFF
System Bot
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
V8's are much easier to get a good sound out of.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2019 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're on to it now, I bet. Changing the pairing of the exhaust ports should accomplish some changes in exhaust report.

And those Cherry Bombs sound HORRID. Glad nobody living anywhere near me has something like those.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to see if I have enough room in the engine bay to try this set up. it does change the sound quite a bit for sure.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even if you achieved the goal, when you pull into a parking lot will anyone realize that you are not driving a Porsche?
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Even if you achieved the goal, when you pull into a parking lot will anyone realize that you are not driving a Porsche?

I took a cut off wheel to a Porsche 911 and made my own body kit. Do you realize the sin I've committed .... I'm way past caring what people think lolol

I've had so many fun cars over the years and tried to treat them like gold. I gotta say, now in life... there just cars and I have fun with them minus any regrets.. just cars. This Porsche gets a lot of attention and for me, its just about having fun which this engine swap will be

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... I'm way past caring what people think lolol

I have fun with them minus any regrets..

La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://youtu.be/Ukwzr7Kk9t0

My 3.4 V6 60degree
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

https://youtu.be/Ukwzr7Kk9t0

My 3.4 V6 60degree

thanks for the inspiration, that sounds great.

La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing I noticed on the vintage awesome sounding italian cars is that they all have dual exhaust.
That is why I have true dual exhaust. This is what it sounds like from inside the car!
It has both worlds, the mean American muscle car at idle and the Italian distinctive sound as the RPMS
climb up! Put your headphones on and pump up the volume.
https://youtu.be/qaDRamsYUtY

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

Put your headphones on and pump up the volume...

I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was born and raised in Europe... but have no idea what "European Sounding" exhaust means... But I have yet to hear a 3800 motor in a Fiero or any other car that has a nice sounding exhaust tone. My 3800SC has WCF stainless headers, free flowing mufflers, but it doesn't sound great.. Not sure if anything can be done. There is definitely a noticeable "drone" with these motors that is unpleasant. But it sure pulls hard and is reliable, and great power for the price

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 06-22-2019).]

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

I was born and raised in Europe... but have no idea what "European Sounding" exhaust means... But I have yet to hear a 3800 motor in a Fiero or any other car that has a nice sounding exhaust tone. My 3800SC has WCF stainless headers, free flowing mufflers, but it doesn't sound great.. Not sure if anything can be done. There is definitely a noticeable "drone" with these motors that is unpleasant. But it sure pulls hard and is reliable, and great power for the price

European, italian, any small place accross the pond with lots of sheep and where james bond would drive a car that doesn’t sound like american muscle on the porsche forums thats what they call ... anyway, it was just a curiosity i thought i would throw out their.

The drone is present in the porsche as well but not really an issue, its a weekend cruiser and im willing to deal with it.
Im leaning towards trying the 180 setup to and see what that produces.

Thanks for all the input guys

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2019 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the 5k the mods on the car? Because even with a bad intermediate bearing the cars were at 5k that I looked at, but that was probably convertibles.
Did your car have the bearing replaced?
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Is the 5k the mods on the car? Because even with a bad intermediate bearing the cars were at 5k that I looked at, but that was probably convertibles.
Did your car have the bearing replaced?

My $5k comment is referring to what it cost me for this vs the ls/audi swap. Iv put about $17k into modding the porsche its as modded as i can gen it now and with out major... major $ im stuck with about 325bhp. Dont get me wrong, it zips and is a blast to drive but i want a little more and the swap ... would be fun

Ive never seen one for $5k even with a bad ims. Mine is a 99 so the ims issue isnt a problem. The failures occurred for the 2000 to 2002 1/2. Failure was only about 6% of the cars. Plus that issue was extremely over blown. i would buy another one all day long and not think twice about it.

Just my 2cents

Oh 127k miles with original ims bearing for me

[This message has been edited by ttt123 (edited 06-22-2019).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 2.8 and 3800 have equal firing pulses on each bank and the banks are out of phase by half a pulse.

The 2.8 sounds very good even with a long manifold setup, but the 3800 doesn't.

I suspect the sound issue is boost related. It runs a much larger cylinder air mass (and combustion event) than the bore/stroke, valve and port sizes allow under N/A conditions. This changes the sonic profile of the exhaust note.

Now if this is the case, then the N/A 3800 and 4.3 should have a more pleasing exhaust note (and the 4.3 does). 3800 turbo cars at idle and off boost might also fall into this group, but putting a turbine in the exhaust path will also change the sonic profile.

Drone is a completely different issue that is more exhaust system (pipe diameter and muffler design) related and impacts all engine types.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2019 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5k is the the cheapest I saw them going for. 7500 was common and of course those that didn't sell asking more. One a Craigslist was very tempting. When I joined here that's where I'd just been looking around. but memory also is what it used to be, so...take that for it's value.

My $5k comment is referring to what it cost me for this vs the ls/audi swap. Iv put about $17k into modding the porsche its as modded as i can gen it now and with out major... major $ im stuck with about 325bhp. Dont get me wrong, it zips and is a blast to drive but i want a little more and the swap ... would be fun

Ive never seen one for $5k even with a bad ims. Mine is a 99 so the ims issue isnt a problem. The failures occurred for the 2000 to 2002 1/2. Failure was only about 6% of the cars. Plus that issue was extremely over blown. i would buy another one all day long and not think twice about it.

Just my 2cents

Oh 127k miles with original ims bearing for me

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

5k is the the cheapest I saw them going for. 7500 was common and of course those that didn't sell asking more. One a Craigslist was very tempting. When I joined here that's where I'd just been looking around. but memory also is what it used to be, so...take that for it's value.

If you have any hankering to get a Porsche 911 996 ...do it I promise you you will be happy. I’ve had Corvettes Supras mustangs Camaros Fiero’s out of all of them this Porsche has been by far the funnest driving experience not the fastest but funnest.

Just a thpught 😉
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2019 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna do it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock