Looking for flyboy81 in Erwin Tn by petehiggins75
Started on: 05-17-2015 03:57 PM
Replies: 4 (117 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 05-17-2015 09:58 PM
petehiggins75

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petehiggins75Click Here to visit petehiggins75's HomePageSend a Private Message to petehiggins75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was told Derek has a shop in Erwin Tn,if anyone can contact him for me ,id greatly appreciate it,i need his help.im in Kingsport tn
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Kingsport. I believe the shop you are thinking about is in Johnson City. I cannot recommend that shop.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093036.html

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 05-17-2015).]

petehiggins75

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petehiggins75Click Here to visit petehiggins75's HomePageSend a Private Message to petehiggins75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boostdreamer
Im looking for a decent running 2.8 if you know of one,please let me know.I work at Can2s on Center St
Stop in anytime
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know of one. Are you wanting to replace one or upgrade from a 4-cylinder? If you are replacing one, you might think about getting a 3.4 pushrod engine from a 93-95 Camaro. Externally it is almost identical to the 2.8 block. All the intake stuff, brackets etc bolt right up. You do have to drill new holes for the starter but it is all well documented here on the forum.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock