Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Will 85 SE (notchie) side markers fit an 86 gt(fastback)?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Will 85 SE (notchie) side markers fit an 86 gt(fastback)? by RivetTheMasses
Started on: 04-26-2015 06:26 AM
Replies: 1 (64 views)
Last post by: 88FieroGT TTops on 04-26-2015 07:39 AM
RivetTheMasses

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the deal, I currently own an 85 notchie, and I'm buying an 86 gt. The 86 needs a few things on the exterior such as side markers. I'm planning on either selling or parting out the notchie since I can't have two cars at my Place (limited parking). Will the 85 se side markers fit on the 86 gt? any modifications needed? The 86 doesn't have any currently(missing 3 out of 4). It also has the smooth moldings... The notchie has all of them, but grooved moldings. I'd rather not spend $90 on new ones from the fiero store and I'll be upgrading them to LEDs within the year anyways. Any useful input is greatly appreciated!

------------------
RTM

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. they are too short--might want to get the FS ones anyway--I found my originals to be pretty brittle and the newer ones are easier to work with when you do your leds

------------------
Pat Jones

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock