3800 sc vacuum routing by vette7584
Started on: 04-05-2015 09:18 AM
Replies: 4 (637 views)
Last post by: longjonsilver on 04-09-2021 07:20 AM
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doing a 3800sc swap, any suggestions for vacuum routing? eliminate "tee" on top of housing? where do all the lines run to?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All that is ever left on mine is the brake booster line off the TB, And from under the SC snout go to the MAP, and Tee to the FB regulator.
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with mike. Run a line to booster from throttle body. Fuel pressure regulator and Map off same line. Make sure you block off the vacuum tree on supercharger well, don't want a vacuum leak.
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks guys!
longjonsilver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i get all kinds of conflicting advice here about the vacuum routing on the 3800 SC - L67. My car is all stock manual transmission with all sensors. The advice doesn't agree. Here are two differing diagrams:

screen capture

and from another thread:

And then another guy says i need to use the hard plastic lines rather than rubber hose.

What should i believe?

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock