Wiring Diagrams by mitchjl22
Started on: 03-30-2015 01:01 AM
Replies: 14 (1379 views)
Last post by: Ducati 916 on 11-29-2016 11:59 AM
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I have access to shop manuals that have wiring diagrams for almost every vehicle. I think its time for me to start contributing to the forum a bit more since it's been so invaluable to me the last few years. So if anyone needs a wiring diagram (Any vehicle) you can request it here, if its Fiero related, go ahead and post about it, if not just send me a PM. I just posted one in the thread here for someone trying to adapt a 2000 Pontiac Montana radio in his fiero.

-Mitch

Fiero Wiring Diagrams HERE there do take a long time to compile, and I'm still working on the folder.

[This message has been edited by mitchjl22 (edited 12-04-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could really use the engine diagrams for a 98 and a 99 Camaro 3800 both auto and manual please and thank you.

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Could really use the engine diagrams for a 98 and a 99 Camaro 3800 both auto and manual please and thank you.

Email Sent

-Mitch
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we'd all appreciate any/all Fiero diagrams XD

Most of them are scattered around but one thread with all/most of them would be great
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

Most of them are scattered around but one thread with all/most of them would be great

Okay I'm generating the folder now. Link is in OP

-Mitch
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mitchjl22

1144 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

Okay I'm generating the folders now. Link is in OP

-Mitch
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mitchjl22

1144 posts
Member since Sep 2011
Almost complete, I have 1984 -1988 but I just need to add 2.8 auto and manual 1988

-Mitch
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just found this thread while searching....

Thanks for all that info in your link!!
+ for ya..
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! Enjoy, tell your friends!

-Mitch
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Hi,

I have access to shop manuals that have wiring diagrams for almost every vehicle. I think its time for me to start contributing to the forum a bit more since it's been so invaluable to me the last few years. So if anyone needs a wiring diagram (Any vehicle) you can request it here, if its Fiero related, go ahead and post about it, if not just send me a PM. I just posted one in the thread here for someone trying to adapt a 2000 Pontiac Montana radio in his fiero.

-Mitch

Fiero Wiring Diagrams HERE there do take a long time to compile, and I'm still working on the folder.

May I have your permission to post these on https://www.facebook.com/groups/636363909742216/ for people who are not forum members?

PFF
System Bot
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the 98-99 Camaro 3800s Not the Same as a 97-99 Pontiac/ Buick 3800 ??? what are the differences, and how can you tell what the engine came out of ?
they Have been OUT and stored, so we have no way of knowing. thanks
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou, I currently dont have the answer to your question.

Hookdonspeed, no problem there .

-Mitch
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:

Are the 98-99 Camaro 3800s Not the Same as a 97-99 Pontiac/ Buick 3800 ??? what are the differences, and how can you tell what the engine came out of ?
they Have been OUT and stored, so we have no way of knowing. thanks

Aside from possibly length of the wires, I think the engine harnesses are the same there.

If the exhaust manifolds and/or accessories are still on the engine, it should be relatively easy to tell if it was from an F-body or an FWD sedan. The plastic cover on top of the engine will also be different. F-body 3800s only came in the L36 version, not supercharged. So the intake will be arranged with the throttle body over the accessories in the F-body 3.8, and over the flywheel on the FWD version.
Ducati 916

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ducati 916Send a Private Message to Ducati 916Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would you happen to have a wire diagram for a 1997 3800 NA?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock