fieroflyer mount location pics by crashmydaytona
Started on: 04-01-2014 08:27 PM
Replies: 6 (376 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 04-06-2014 07:48 PM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have pictures of fieroflyers mounts installed on the 3800sc and 4t65hd? It would help my dyslexic mind to get my engine on the cradle faster as well as figure out what bolts i need to buy for mounting them. Thanks for any pics or links
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trunk side tranny mount requires two new holes to be drilled about an inch inward to work with these mounts. Reason being is if they were to work in the stock cradle holes one of the bolts that the bracket uses on the tranny would be in the way of the rubber tranny mount. Will dig a photo out and post it as soon as I can. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
This is the newer style tranny that no longer has the mounting bosses on the one side. circles are for mounting bolts used purple circled should not be tightened too much it is more for a guide.

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
This is the two new holes that need to be drilled in cradle.

crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks this should get me going in the right direction.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a bolt hitting the mount on this side as well. I cant get it over the middle hole. Was I supposed to drill new holes on this side?

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two new holes on other side mount this side you need to use the inner set of holes for Rodney's mount

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock