Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Question on installing my amplifer for sub.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Question on installing my amplifer for sub. by FieroCanada
Started on: 11-07-2013 09:18 PM
Replies: 1 (106 views)
Last post by: mitchjl22 on 11-07-2013 09:25 PM
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the center console plate and a 8inch kenwood shallow mount sub off TLG-Auto and it finaly came in today so I went in a purchases a amp so i could get it all set up , but how should I go about getting the wiring hooked up to the battery in the back?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a multitude of options. One way would be to fish it through the place where your shifter cable goes in the middle of the firewall behind the center console, another would be to punch a new hole in the firewall and run through that way. I think the easiest would be to run it through the grommet where the shifter cables are. It its an auto, i think it would be even easier, because one of the holes would just be a plug. My manual has 2 holes, one for the shift cable and one for the select cable.

-Mitch
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock