Picture of '84 2.5 by raysr11
Started on: 10-03-2013 10:46 PM
Replies: 7 (200 views)
Last post by: raysr11 on 10-04-2013 08:04 PM
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up an '84 SE 2.5 with some pieces missing from the top of the engine. I can't seem to find a picture of the engine with the air cleaner on and off. There's a rubber elbow on the front behind the filler cap w/o a hose I'd like to know where it goes and then there's the pcv line that's gone also. Then there's a hole in between that sits under the air cleaner with nothing attached. Can someone shoot me a link or something with these pix?

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an engine setting in the outside garage I could take some pics of.
I'd do it now but it's raining 3" an hour right now and not stopping. Flood warnings out. Don't feel like getting soaked.

Forgot mine is missing the intake side.

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 10-04-2013).]

newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the car or out?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can get you some pics when I get home this evening....but in the mean time, if you search for Pete 2M4, he has the most factory correct 84 I know of. I used pics of his car to determine how mine should go back together.

Regardless, when I get home this evening I can get you some pics of specific items.
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are factory original pics:

raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the car, I'm just trying to see what's missing and where every thing goes. DavidHambleton, thanks for the pix. Is the pcv in that 90 elbow on the front? I'm missing the pre-formed hose out of that to the TB. On the drivers side of the TB there's a large hose on the manifold heading to the left that's unhooked. It hooks into a fitting in the manifold with 2 or 3 other vacuum lines running out of it. Where does that big hose connect, power brakes? OK, that's is the power brake hose and the metal line going to it is gone.
Hey thanks, I figured it all out!

[This message has been edited by raysr11 (edited 10-04-2013).]

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raysr11:
Is the pcv in that 90 elbow on the front? I'm missing the pre-formed hose out of that to the TB.

Yes it is. It sits horizontally between the 90 degree bend and the hose.
raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the replies.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock