EGR valve by donuteater306
Started on: 09-23-2013 11:24 AM
Replies: 3 (244 views)
Last post by: donuteater306 on 09-23-2013 11:34 PM
donuteater306

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been a while, I apologize for posting this again. Can someone please look at their vehicle and provide me with the OEM number for an EGR valve? I have a California emission, 87GT 5spd. Two different part numbers are available and I have no clue which one fits my vehicle. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm 99% sure all the export cars (mine is Canadian) had the same smog requirements as California back in the 80's, so here's everything you should need to replace your 2.8L EGR: www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum9/HTML/000033.html
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only # are here
See my Cave, Emissions

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

donuteater306

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can always count on you two...thanks guys. Much appreciated. Now I get to track down an original valve! haha..wish me luck.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock