Started on: 09-14-2013 05:53 PM
Replies: 4 (254 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 09-15-2013 03:14 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally finished my SS air intake bowl with 6 velocity stacks.... now I really dont know what king of design I need to do so I look good. I used an OLD decklid and cut out the intake. I really need help on how to finish it so it looks good .... I have another untouched decklid for final cutting and glassing... The Black Widow is waiting on suggestions .... Here are the pics of the decklid ..... shoot me your insight or design....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP !!!!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It depends on how you want it to look? Are you wanting the stacks to always be visible or under a cover from the elements and if you want the deck lid to raise easy. If you want them out in the open and visible then why not attach them to the deck lid and have it that when you lower the deck lid that the ends are line up and go in with a friction fit. You good then leave them like they are or maybe paint them red for the red part of the spider. If you are wanting them cover then you always buy a fiberglass scoop or make your own. I am not a mechanical type person, but I try to help, whether it be wrong or right?
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would put on one of those tall Mopar hood scoops backwards so it keeps the stacks out of the weather and you would still be able to see them from behind.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second the tall mopar scoop..
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2013 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first thought was also MOPAR old school reversed scoop... along with a shaker setup. That would look wicked.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock