Advice by newfiejeff
Started on: 09-09-2013 08:49 AM
Replies: 10 (261 views)
Last post by: newfiejeff on 09-11-2013 06:24 AM
newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking at a 1985 Fiero in Ontario and I live in Newfoundland. I am at work and I wanted someone to take a look at some pics for me and let me know what they think. I can't upload any pics here at work so I if someone would be kind enough for me to let me email some pics to them for their comments and anything else that I am missing would be much appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Ontario is the car sitting as some one here will most likely be close enough to it to take a good look at the car for you. Dan
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Owen Sound
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send me the info and I can look at it this week for you as I am not far from there. Dan
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newfiejeff

560 posts
Member since Aug 2013
Anyone close to Prescott Ontario?
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfiejeff:

Here is info that is online

http://owensound.kijiji.ca/...p-W0QQAdIdZ515300541

Nice looking car, but isn't that a 2M4 not an SE?
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes you are right
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85 SE's were bumperpad cars, and could be purchased with either a 4 or 6 cylinder engine.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Promise that if you buy this car you will immediately take those 17" rims off and throw them in the dumpster....they are horrible!!!!! aaarrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you don't like them....hahaha!!!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock