Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  wiring colors for wiper switch ? anyone know ?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
wiring colors for wiper switch ? anyone know ? by Fastfocusguy
Started on: 09-08-2013 01:43 PM
Replies: 5 (368 views)
Last post by: Fastfocusguy on 09-10-2013 05:40 PM
Fastfocusguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have this info ? I just need to know the colors of the wires that come out of my steering column and control the windshield wiper motor. Maybe it is time to buy Chilton's wiring diagrams, eh ? ? :S
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CowsPatoot

2792 posts
Member since May 2007
Please note that the wiring will be different if you have an 84 with delay wipers. If that is the case, let me know and I can explain what you will be looking for.
Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mistake, I should have mentioned that my car is a 1985 GT with intermitent wipers so if you could clarify my situation I will be most appreciative!

Thank you.
CowsPatoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should be valid for your car. The 84 has a wiper delay board that is a separate part.
Fastfocusguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastfocusguySend a Private Message to FastfocusguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you !
I will now crawl under my dash and try to find the connector for this switch ! !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock