hp tuners maf histogram by yellow fever
Started on: 09-02-2013 02:50 PM
Replies: 3 (731 views)
Last post by: yellow fever on 09-03-2013 12:58 PM
yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2013 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cannot get my maf histogram to read anthing but zero. Can someone give me some help on what to fix. I have tried everything I could find on that subject and it still just reads zero. Thank fo any help.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For normal readings, the plot value sensor is LTFT. The units are % and I set the hits to 3. The primary column row and axis should be set to MAF airflow vs output frequency. The secondary is MAF sensor frequency.

I also have a few custom ones I watch such as off idle and AFR error high. To get it to read off idle (so that decel doesn't throw your readings off) I add the filter [SENS.90] > 0, but use a different histogram for that.

You can mess around with different PIDs to tailor to suit your needs.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are going to filter out different situations for tuning like this it would be much more effective to filter on fuel cell instead of throttle position.
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the replys guys. Would it make a difference that I'm using a LQ4 MAF sensor. My laptop crashed so l had gotten a different one and downloaded the files from hp tuners website. The maf histogram is the only giving me problems.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock