hp tuners question by yellow fever
Started on: 08-31-2013 11:29 AM
Replies: 2 (223 views)
Last post by: yellow fever on 08-31-2013 05:05 PM
yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys. I could not get a answer from anybody on the hp tuners forum.My laptop crashed so I downloaded hp tuners from there website onto a different laptop. When i go to setup my histogram there is no configuration symbol. Its kinda looks like a envelope and when you click on it it just opens into histogram settings. How do I set up histograms without that configuration symbol. Is the there something I'm missing or is there something wrong with program. it kinda sucks cause I cant set up my wb or any maf histograms.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kikinz24

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kikinz24Send a Private Message to kikinz24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you downloaded the newest version make sure you have the bit 32 program they ask if you have already installed... I updated mine and it wouldn't let me do half the normal functions... after playing on the site and clicking the "needed" software. It works just fine now
yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. I will check and make sure I have all the correct downloads.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock