Option Racing test pipe by LornesGT
Started on: 08-25-2013 11:00 PM
Replies: 2 (91 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 08-25-2013 11:26 PM
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my neighbor had this test pipe that I bought, he said it would change the tone of the exhaust. So I am trying to line up the pipes needed to install. If I buy the cat delete form FS could a muffler shop fit the pipe for a flange connection?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
trotterlg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotterlgSend a Private Message to trotterlgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "test pipe" is just a way to get around regulations about deleting the cat, they say it is to figure out if the cat is bad or not. If the law allows, just have the muffler shop cut out the cat and weld a pipe in. Nothing more to it than a straight pipe that somehow connects the two pieces of exhaust the cat was holding together. Larry
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PO had a pipe hacked in and I want to fix it. Pretty sure the muffler shop can't remove cat, this test pipe is more than just a pipe. I would need the down pipe anyway I haven't seen that available.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock