Replace exhaust tips by NetCam
Started on: 08-23-2013 09:59 PM
Replies: 3 (491 views)
Last post by: sco77 on 08-25-2013 04:27 PM
NetCam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody tried these exhaust tips? They sure look like they'd be a good replacement for the stock tips. I'm going to have a 3800sc in an '85 GT with 2 1/2" exhaust. The price is good, and even free shipping to Canada, and that never happens!

Yonaka exhaust tips on eBay
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look very similar to the C6 Corvette exhaust tips that a good deal of Fiero owners have run. You can probably do a quick search and find PFF members who have installed C6 Corvette tips and get an idea of how they'd look.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I found a few pictures, and they look pretty good to me, hope they look as good on mine!

Unfortunately my car is about 150 miles away so I can't measure them up

[This message has been edited by NetCam (edited 08-23-2013).]

sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got them.. but they wont be on the car until the 3rd when my exhaust work is scheduled, I will post pics when I get it done.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock