Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Looking for somewhere to get a Spoiler Stand/Riser. And other cheap body add ons

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for somewhere to get a Spoiler Stand/Riser. And other cheap body add ons by FieroGT-987
Started on: 08-23-2013 12:26 AM
Replies: 2 (128 views)
Last post by: maybenot on 08-23-2013 08:30 PM
FieroGT-987

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT-987Send a Private Message to FieroGT-987Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for any cheap ways to spice up the look of my fiero gt 87. Maybe a spoiler riser, i thnk it would look a lot better just a few inches higher. Maybe looking for other cheap mods. Thanks a lot
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Squeaky

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SqueakySend a Private Message to SqueakyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check these guy's out: http://www.tlg-auto.com/Default.asp
maybenot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do a google search, there are a lot of racing/dress-up companies out there. i was having problems finding replacement stands for my crumbling ones and looked into customizing some. just measure twice or even better go into a store if one near you.
i'll take your old ones when you do the switch
good luck

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock