C500 connector expert needed by trotterlg
Started on: 08-18-2013 06:41 PM
Replies: 3 (304 views)
Last post by: trotterlg on 08-18-2013 09:20 PM
trotterlg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotterlgSend a Private Message to trotterlgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I have this C500 connector drawing:

Noitice anyting missing? How about wires for the temp gauge, oil pressure gauge and oil pressure to fuel pump relay wires, Spedo wires, and I am sure there must be others. There is only one other connector to the engine and it goes only to the computer, and I know the computer does not read the tach pulses or the spedo pulses or have anyting to do with the temp gauge or oil pressure readings. So where are those wires located? Larry
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pilot Abileen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilot AbileenSend a Private Message to Pilot AbileenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
try this
http://www.chalnet.net/Fier...0pinout/c203c500.pdf

also

[This message has been edited by Pilot Abileen (edited 08-18-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The engine is connected to the chassis electrical system not only at the C-500, but also at the C-203, a white/black plug that lives under the ECM. The ECM also has three plug-ins. The C-203 harness is part of the loom that runs thru the firewall for the ECM and ALDL plug.

Good info also at the sinister performance website.
trotterlg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotterlgSend a Private Message to trotterlgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really want to thank you guys, I was very mistaken about how all this works, but it is becoming clearer now. Thanks again. Larry

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock