Clutch Master Cylinder- Is this right? by Mykola
Started on: 08-10-2013 10:23 AM
Replies: 3 (178 views)
Last post by: benoitmalenfant on 08-10-2013 12:08 PM
Mykola

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MykolaSend a Private Message to MykolaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took the cap off the clutch master cylinder, took the rubber seal off. Here is what I saw. There is a plastic white piece floating sideways. Is this the way it should be? Clutch still works fine.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just installed that same style clutch master yesterday on my ride and i can tell you Deff that thats not in mine!!!! mines empty all the way down to the Bowl nut. perhaps that came from a top of a previous lid on that car? i can see no purpose or function for it in a master.
trotterlg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trotterlgSend a Private Message to trotterlgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fish it out and toss it. It may even be from the top of a can of fluid that someone poured in by mistake. Larry
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
x2 what trotterlg said. Definitely looks like the cap of a fluid bottle.

I just can't understand how someone could fill the fluid and not see the bottle cap fall off in such a small cavity before closing the cap?

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84 Indy #1863

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay