What do you guys do with the e brake cables by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 08-09-2013 11:18 AM
Replies: 4 (230 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 08-12-2013 01:23 PM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone what do all of you guys do with your e brake cables after the rear grand am brake swap since it doesnt have a e brake mech do u guys just tie them off somewhere and leave them just incase u wanna put the stock fiero rear brakes back on for a state inspection sticker ???? Or do u just remover them and keep them bagged up in all of you collection spare parts area
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TriumphFetish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My plan was to remove them and the e brake handle and like you suggest bag/box them up and add it to my ever growing collection.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they are in working condition, and you don't need them. Take them off and keep them. If you don't need them and they don't work... cut them off or just remove them. If you need them, wrap them up out of the way with ties.
pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do i go about removing the e brakes to put them in my storage complex im having trouble getting the actual e brake cable out of the brackets do i need a special tool to pop the clip in or could i do it by just crimping them closed and slide it out ????
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've taken them out just using a Flat Blade Screwdriver. Just press in on the tangs one a t a time while flexing it to pop out. the only 1 that may be a PIA is the one going through the floor in front of the driver rear wheel.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock