Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  3800 sc series 3 front engine mount bracket ???

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
3800 sc series 3 front engine mount bracket ??? by fierogtx
Started on: 08-03-2013 12:17 AM
Replies: 4 (572 views)
Last post by: Justinbart on 08-03-2013 01:46 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi i read a lot of thread that say the mounts are the same as the series 2 but when i look at my 2007 gtp sc series 3 block i cant figure how this model http://www.westcoastfiero.c..._engine_bracket.html can fit on my series 3 i have only one bolt on side of the block and two bolts under my block for the oem gtp engine bracket . i had a series 2 one year ago and there was 3 bolt on the side of the block but not on my new series 3 engine . can anyone can take picture about his series 3 engine mount or explain me why i dont understand these part ???? many thanks all
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those same three mounting holes should still be there. series III use a different mount off the aluminum oil pan so if it is a GTP or even the GP 3800N/A engine the stock metal mount bracket that came with your engine can be modified to work in your Fiero. Dan
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Those same three mounting holes should still be there. series III use a different mount off the aluminum oil pan so if it is a GTP or even the GP 3800N/A engine the stock metal mount bracket that came with your engine can be modified to work in your Fiero. Dan

how i modify that the two mounting bolt under the block bolt to the oil pan i need to remove the pan and take a pan from a series 2 engine (l67)???my engine is a l32 forgot to mention

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtx

971 posts
Member since Sep 2011
how can i use these bracket http://www.westcoastfiero.c..._engine_bracket.html on my l32 i just have one bolt on the side ???? maybe if i remove the pan ???? does anyone have picture of a l32 on the fiero cradle i want these bracket because i dont want to modify my cradle
Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The blocks are they same. The holes are there. Take a picture for us.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock