After recently doing the 3.4 dohc engine swap and re-painting below the beltline to fix the scratches and chips, I have made a few short trips to work out the bugs. I had some issues with overheating which went away once I successfully burped the cooling system and the original sepentine belt lost a thread. Also, one of the axle seals had a bad leak, so the seal had to be replaced. Otherwise, everything seems to be running fine. I used a Magnaflow CAT and the SpinTech muffler and you can hear me coming from a distance, but what a sound!
This swap is proving to be a lot of fun. The increase in HP is awesome. The Spyder can finally go and sound as fast as it looks.