No interior power by greatlakesfiero
Started on: 07-16-2013 07:04 PM
Replies: 2 (90 views)
Last post by: phonedawgz on 07-16-2013 10:02 PM
greatlakesfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakesfieroSend a Private Message to greatlakesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few days ago i lost power to my radio, the lights under my dash and my cigarette lighter. I checked my fuses and they seem to be fine. any help would be appreciated, it is extremely boring driving without a radio
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blacknotchback86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blacknotchback86Send a Private Message to blacknotchback86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about the main power distribution fuse i think it is under the dash at the back of the fuse block covered by a plastic cover. is were i think i seen mine i think they call it a mega fuse? that or a ground. is not contacting ground and those circuits are floating. get the test light out and hook it to b+ and then start checking grounds... if the fuse check out with a multimeter. use ohms setting. do a search on how to test fuse i am sure you can find one.
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock