How Light Can It Be? by RilesOfSmiles
Started on: 07-16-2013 12:40 AM
Replies: 5 (203 views)
Last post by: RilesOfSmiles on 07-16-2013 11:48 AM
RilesOfSmiles

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RilesOfSmilesSend a Private Message to RilesOfSmilesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was pondering again today. Usually that has disastrous results but this is something that I think is worth looking into. I know there are normal ways of removing weight from a fiero but what about something a little more drastic? Like maybe cutting off everything except what makes it go! And when I say everything I mean it. Windshield, body panels, trunk. EVERYTHING. Anyone ever done this? How much do you think it would weigh? I think it could make the car a lot of fun! Of course I would only support cutting up a junkyard beater. No need to ruin any clean examples of the car.

Could be the basis of a very quick track car if done right.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
16 fluid oz.

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
years ago I had a junk fiero that I had stripped of all it's parts. I had to take it to the scrap yard. I had to go to the scrap yard from work to make it in time. their was no room to park the trailer at work. i got a bunch of saws all blades. me and the kid cut the space frame down in to parts small enough for us to pick up and put in the bed of the truck. It was 800 pounds. ( cost more for the blades than i got for the car )
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are rolling chassis out there with every thing off the car. Except to see just what a rolling chassis I'm unsure what the point of the exercise is.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RilesOfSmiles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RilesOfSmilesSend a Private Message to RilesOfSmilesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats the video that got me thinking about this!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock