3800 swap harness... wrong alt. plug by lowtrickry
Started on: 07-08-2013 10:39 PM
Replies: 5 (167 views)
Last post by: phonedawgz on 07-09-2013 02:57 PM
lowtrickry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lowtrickry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics are mixed up
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I take it you have the older style alt on your 3800 swap. If you have or can get the right plug just connect it in place of the other. The newer plugs red wire goes to the brown wire on the older alt and the orange on the newer to the red on the older unless it is an 88 Fiero style then you need to add an extra wire to an ignition source of some kind. Can send you a diagram if that helps.
Pretty much all the 98 or so and up use the alt connector you have on your harness up until 04 or newer when some changed over to a two pin connector. Dan
lowtrickry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dan.. I was going to email you but I figured why bother you with such a small problem... Thanks again. Harness looks great I'll email you with a few other small questions I have
lowtrickry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have one of the plugs I need they want to sell?
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CS130 plug - Cleaned up

5' tails on the L (Red) and F (Gray) terminals with 3800 PCM pins on the other end.

$12 shipped

paypal to gofast@reddevilriver.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock