Started on: 06-28-2013 03:33 PM
Replies: 60 (4343 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 11-09-2015 06:16 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need to replace my dew wipes on both of my GTs and was wondering about the quality and any other issues if using these

http://www.topsdown.com/Win...oot-pieces-p922.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

I need to replace my dew wipes on both of my GTs and was wondering about the quality and any other issues if using these

http://www.topsdown.com/Win...oot-pieces-p922.html

Those pieces are too short at 2ft long each.

Heres another poster with the same source..
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091829.html

And a quick link to the 4ft pieces.
http://www.topsdown.com/Win...t-pieces--p1159.html

Honestly I myself am dying to know how the material is. TY for reminding me that I needed to maybe order some. Momma's 87 needs new outers in a bad, bad way. Perhaps I can look into ordering a set tonight

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Those pieces are too short at 2ft long each.

Heres another poster with the same source..
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091829.html

And a quick link to the 4ft pieces.

Honestly I myself am dying to know how the material is. TY for reminding me that I needed to maybe order some. Momma's 87 needs new outers in a bad, bad way. Perhaps I can look into ordering a set tonight

If you get these and find they work let us know and maybe document the mod. I too have been think of ordering them for my 3800 SC swap/project car. My DD 87 GT's wipes are in good shape, but the project car's are shot! I know some guys make them for sale, but it seems they are not doing it lately or for that matter any more. I don't want to step on feet nor do I want to start making them for sale either! I just want a viable solution for my car.

[This message has been edited by Robertzep2 (edited 06-28-2013).]

chorcob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely going to get these when I do my dew wipes, I really don't want to have to pay $80 for another pair. I would assume you can just take the old mounting brackets off (they are only riveted on I think) and put them on the new ones.

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Order submitted for these..

$53.98 after shipping for two 4ft pieces to my location. I don't know if the shipping costs of $13.98 will apply to everybody so...

The order process is kinda wonky. You have to register first. Then we chose to pay with Paypal. Well the site is not linked to PP. Perhaps I will get a PP invoice soon but haven't yet. Sent a message to their "Support team". They will, "reply to you shortly". Was the response from them.

Wonder if we could get a bulk rate??!!??

I don't wanna step on toes either as posted above. However if I can save myself a few bucks well then whoever said being frugal was bad?
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Order submitted for these..

$53.98 after shipping for two 4ft pieces to my location. I don't know if the shipping costs of $13.98 will apply to everybody so...

The order process is kinda wonky. You have to register first. Then we chose to pay with Paypal. Well the site is not linked to PP. Perhaps I will get a PP invoice soon but haven't yet. Sent a message to their "Support team". They will, "reply to you shortly". Was the response from them.

Wonder if we could get a bulk rate??!!??

I don't wanna step on toes either as posted above. However if I can save myself a few bucks well then whoever said being frugal was bad?

Cool, let us know how they're made and fit. btw I clicked on the wrong size units when I posted, yup we need the 4 footers.

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 06-29-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So received Paypal request this am, Monday July 1st. Sent Paypal same day. Have a tracking # already!! So far all seems well with fast shipping and processing.

I can't wait to get my hands on these!!

Momma's 87's outer dews are so bad you could snap pieces right off.

I will be more then happy to snap tons of pics of them when they arrive. Also I still need to order the RD dew wipe tool. Glad for this thread, I now remembered it.

Order for a RD dew tool submitted.

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, thanks for keeping us updated. Like I said, I really want an option to fix mine.
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks to be a viable option for the outers. How about the inners? Anyone got a link for the same type bulk material for inners?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPS delivered this today. Could look worse I suppose.

Thank goodness for the wooden stick inside I guess! Yes that is a piece of wood they stuck in the box to prevent bending damage. TY for that!!

The end look.

Now we just wait for the Rodney dew tool to come in the mail. Should be any day now. Then I have to convince Momma to leave her car at home for a day!

While I wait I need to start thinking about all things rivets. I wanna say I read some where around here that the rivets need to sit as flush as possible. I've got to find a good rivet gun and the right rivets.

Advice? Tips?
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I just ordered a set today and i have to say those look really nice in the picture, yeah i got the dickman tool and it worked pretty well with cardboard shims between the tool and the glass
Edit: my shipping was 3 dollars more and i live in michigan
------------------
Unconditional Surrender

[This message has been edited by chorcob (edited 07-05-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

If you get these and find they work let us know and maybe document the mod. I too have been think of ordering them for my 3800 SC swap/project car. My DD 87 GT's wipes are in good shape, but the project car's are shot! I know some guys make them for sale, but it seems they are not doing it lately or for that matter any more. I don't want to step on feet nor do I want to start making them for sale either! I just want a viable solution for my car.

Please let us know. Mine are shot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK RD dew tool came in the mail today!!

Came with a great helpful hints, tricks, tips sheet. I already replaced the dews on my 86se. I borrowed the RD tool last time. It was kinda a PITA but not as bad as it sounds.

Now if I can just convince Momma to leave the car at home.....Lets see earlier it was, "I gotta run to the bank". And now she, "went to get a soda".... Sheesh..

Anyway I'm thinking of pulling just the passenger outer dew wipe and starting there. I still need to get rivets and a rivet gun. I wanna see what they used at the factory and try and get close to that as possible.

Any suggestions?? I know for a FACT that someone here has helpful info. Guess it's top secret. Well I'm not out to step on toes and all of that stuff. I just wanna fix something and save myself some $$$. Is being frugal a bad thing??
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the rivets for?

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chorcob:

What are the rivets for?

For the felts and the guide piece that the mirror bolts go through. Pics of it loading now..

First I pulled the door handle surround and arm rest

At the back of the doors inner skin I very gently pulled and reached inside with my long skinny flat tip screwdriver and pried this connector out of the door. I was VERY careful not to rip it out of the door skin. If it does rip out of the door skin your door might not stay on right and you may need to repair your door skin...

Same thing at the front door skin corner. Again be very very careful that that little white connector does NOT rip out of the door skin. Pry it out of the door.

Now I pulled this metal strip. 5 screws IIRC. It holds the inner dew wipe on. Came out fairly easy for me. Just try to remember it's orientation.

Here it is out.

Now the inner dew wipe just lifts up and out. TY to my lovely assistant

Remove the two rubber end pieces/caps. Three screws each, pretty simple and self explanatory. Pulled the mirror. 10mm bolts, 2 of em. Again pretty straight forward. DO NOT drop the bolts into the door!!

With the inner dew, end caps and mirror pulled I had TONS more room to go at the 5 screws that hold the outer dew wipe to the door frame. Rodneys tool gets into the screws and has great bite. If it starts to slip you can feel it immediately. Jamming my finger between it and the glass made things pretty simple. Either your fingers gonna get crushed if the tool starts to slip in the screw or the screw will turn. You don't want to strip the screws. I did it last time on my 86. That time I use my dremel to get a couple out.

Anyway 5 screws and the outer wipe pulls up and out. And here the beasty is

So the rivets are very flat as some of these pics will hopefully show. They hold the dew wipe felts on and the thing where the mirror bolts through.

Old, meet new.

So heres where i find myself. Rivets and felts. More pics to come. Any tips please feel free to chime in. I'm off to Lowes or the Depot. We need a new BBQ grill anyway....

chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh yeah i forgot about those rivets, i thought you were talking about the ones for the window glass or something.
but anyway i took my panel all apart already and am now waiting for the dew wipe material.

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so my pics show the arm rest still on. I was able to pull most of the needed parts out without removing the whole arm rest. I removed the top arm rest screw and it gave me some more room. Then later pulled the complete arm rest.

Epic fail at Home Depot. Believe it or not they were sold out of rivet guns. WTH? I even had an "associate" with her scanner doo-da check the store inventory. Weird! Scored a cool fire ring though!

Anyway I think that's ok as I need to try and research rivets and what not. I took a quick look at Fastenal's site and looking at what is on the factory dew wipe, I'd say it is a flat head solid rivet. This probably isn't the right one but only an example.
http://www.fastenal.com/web...code=&filterByStore=

So it's rivets, rivets, rivets. Then we need to start looking at the felt pieces.

Please if anyone has any ideas or advice feel free to chime in.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should have came into my store... we have a but load of the right rivets ya need in brass, steel, aluminum. Oh and rivet guns too lol
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Should have came into my store... we have a but load of the right rivets ya need in brass, steel, aluminum. Oh and rivet guns too lol

Lol that would be one long haul for a few rivets!

Really though, we just need to find the right tool for the job. The super double secret tool and rivets. Then we need to find the right felt material for the brushes.

chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to ace hardware or any hardware store around for the rivet gun.
I am also looking for felt, i went to a local auto glass place and they didn't have anything like it.
Could probably use just about any durable cloth type material that will dry out.

------------------
Unconditional Surrender

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the felt, how about using the material from a whiteboard (dry erase board) eraser. Something like this:

I was looking at my eraser at work and it is a different color and seems thicker too, than this picture.
Just a thought...
Any news on the rivets weloveour86se?
Thanks for sharing your experience with these! I can't wait to start mine.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used these.

Dremelled all the felts and mirror mount off of the old dew wipe. Measured, double measured and marked and drilled holes and slots.

Cut to length and notched front/hinge edge.

And walla! Pretty straight forward, pretty easy. Did it with some odds and ends drill bits, a gutted ball pen for marking, rivet gun, rivets, tin snips, angle/side cutters, dremel....

Now wait for the rain to stop and go install. Then do the drivers side.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Oh yeah... I got these screws at Home Repot for the reinstall.

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool so far, looking forward to seeing these installed!

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At first I couldn't see any reason for this cut out. The long notched out piece on the factory dew wipe. You can see the difference between it and the one I'm making.

I looked like three times for why it could possibly be needed. So I rolled without it and went about installing my dew wipe. Well it is very necessary.

Even with a helper holding the mirror in place there is NO way your going to be able to get the mirror bolts on. I was able to get one of them on without the notch but the second was impossible. So I had to pull all the screws back out, bring my dew wipe back inside and made the notch. Just used my dremel again. Easy...

And here you have it...

Lol notice the rain on everything? Well I was so excited to install my dew wipe that I said screw it and did it in the rain! Fits like a charm and got a, "Good job Daddy!" from the Missus and a high five! That right there is worth ever ounce of effort. Super easy job that I did at the kitchen table with a few odds and ends tools that I already had. The only thing I had to get really was the rivet gun and that was had cheaply enough. Hell borrow one if you can.

Now to convince Momma to leave the car again so I can do the drivers side...

------------------

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-11-2013).]

Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME! And yes I was shouting! Thanks for sharing with those of us whom need a solution to the dew wipe situation.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

AWESOME! And yes I was shouting! Thanks for sharing with those of us whom need a solution to the dew wipe situation.

No problem!

Now the only thing we need to sort out is a suitable felt material. Yes I reused the old factory stuff. I'm actually considering pulling it and turning it around. Only the top edge shows any wear. The bottom half looks like new. I just need to figure out what kind of glue to use to attach the material to the metal backer pieces is all.

Oh yeah... Sorry to the OP for high jacking your thread

zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did this exact same thing last summer but accidentally bought the chrome lip one... So I need to redo them, I will buy this material! I took the windows out though, and then replaced the rivets holding the window in with quarter inch hardware. It will make them really easy to redo this time. I reused the old hardware too

Unfortunately the chrome lip is really rigid and has to reside on top of the door skin. I may just cut the chrome lip off instead of making new dew wipes

[This message has been edited by zkhennings (edited 07-11-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zkhennings:

I took the windows out though, and then replaced the rivets holding the window in with quarter inch hardware. It will make them really easy to redo this time.

This sounds like the way to go. I'm no Mr. Goodwrench though so for me, monkeying with the window scares me a little.

That chrome lip sure makes the edge clean but IDK if I would like it at all.

Honestly if any body can go through all the work of pulling and reinstalling dew wipes they can make their own. The hardest part thus far of the whole process is the remove and reinstall of the wipes. Suns out so I had a chance for a couple of pics. Looks pretty darn good if I say so myself.

Looks pretty darn bad, factory drivers side. Now if Momma would just leave the dang car home.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weloveour86se nice write up!. What dremel insert did you use? I have some of the reinforced discs for cutting. Is that what you used?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-01-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Weloveour86se nice write up!. What dremel insert did you use? I have some of the reinforced discs for cutting. Is that what you used?

Yup that is it. For the notched or elongated screw holes I just used a regular dremel drill bit and hogged the holes out.

Incidentally JCW carries the dew wipe material. I have the newest paper catalog and they show 2 different versions. $16 per 4 foot piece. Looks to be exactly the same. I haven't looked for it online yet though.

Super easy, fun, gratifying task. Gathering material and remove/replace is the bulk of the work.

PFF
System Bot
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zkhennings:

I did this exact same thing last summer but accidentally bought the chrome lip one... So I need to redo them, I will buy this material! I took the windows out though, and then replaced the rivets holding the window in with quarter inch hardware. It will make them really easy to redo this time. I reused the old hardware too

Unfortunately the chrome lip is really rigid and has to reside on top of the door skin. I may just cut the chrome lip off instead of making new dew wipes

Got the exact same ones. I dident both with all the other hardware... over a year and still works perfect. I actually kind of like the chrome piece..(dident think I would at first))
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumps for updates....

PFF'er SHAWNWIL and myself have been chatting via PM about this. I mentioned that we needed a good guide felt material among other things. Well he took the ball and scored a big time touch down IMO. TY Shawn!!

$3.00 a foot. IMO a foot could probably do 4 new dews atleast.
http://www.rubbertherightwa...ohair-54092-prd1.htm

I'm going to order a foot and get a look at it. Whats a few bucks in the name of R and D?

Then do we really need a source for new guide felt brackets and the mirror brackets or could we just rehab and reuse? I do have a powder coat setup I'm getting ready to fire up!! Anyone have any old dews with hardware still attached?? I will buy the parts!

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread is good news...
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was final cost?
Also are these cheaper?
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/092769.html#p0
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just did mine this way. The weatherstrips were $54 shipped and I got a couple feet of the window channel lining from Rubber The Right Way for $8 shipped. A couple bucks for rivets brought the total to about $66 bucks to do both sides.

I recovered the tabs with the mohair liner from Rubber the Right Way. I attached my pieces using 1# tinners rivets ground flat for clearance.

Installed

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 10-01-2013).]

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump so i can add this to my favorites.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have new mirror tabs and the felt tabs on hand if anyone wants to go new. Either are $1.50 ea. So $9.00 would do a set of dew wipes. I was looking here for the felt material

http://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/119/3494/=or211i

On the bottom of the page is a flannel type of material that is adhesive backed.

Rich
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how things get lost in archives. This was just forwarded to me.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-1-067338.html
Rich-good to hear you sell the tabs new as I've seen some rusted ones and I bet the fit would be tighter with new vs drilled out old ones.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 10-02-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I have new mirror tabs and the felt tabs on hand if anyone wants to go new. Either are $1.50 ea. So $9.00 would do a set of dew wipes. I was looking here for the felt material

Rich

PM sent. LMK and TY for your time. BTW I really love my license plate wrap! People ask me about it all the time when I am in Momma's Subaru!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock