Started on: 04-09-2013 12:48 AM
Replies: 82 (3291 views)
Last post by: fierofinder on 09-09-2021 12:18 AM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2021 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofinder:

I just need to find my old camera that takes lower quality photos so I can post them on PIP.

I suspect you haven't posted any images on PFF for quite awhile. Advancements for posting images here have been made. An "Upload Image" tab is now accessed while posting. Give it a shot with your hi-res images! (Just a tip to prevent issues... hit your Enter key twice after each image link is created.)

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-14-2021).]

IP: Logged
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2021 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your right been awhile. I'll give it a try.
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

finally some pictures, ill get more soon. cant get my phone to transfer pics to my computer without emailing them to myself. real pain. any who things are finally starting to come together. been putting a lot of time into it lately trying to get it ready for the Northwest Fiero Fest. Cheap rustoleum paint job looks ok, needs a cut and buff still. Almost all the interior is put back in and custom headliners made. I have some of Danyel's 60 mm headlight buckets that just showed up. should have those on soon. the tune is coming along good with the dynamic efi and the capability to learn and burn new bins directly from the wideband o2.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock