Harbor Freight online coupon code 22478559 expires 3/31/13 by sricka01
Started on: 03-24-2013 11:07 PM
Replies: 11 (402 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 02-27-2014 08:40 PM
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought I would share. If you are like me, you are working to get your Fiero in excellent shape for Spring and Summer. I found this online coupon code 22478559.
Come in handy for (1) most expensive item in your shopping cart.

Things like tools, AC vacuum pump, vacuum gauges, etc.!!

Give me some ideas on what else you would use it for?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can it be used on a air compressor? Maybe a wirefeed welder for simple fab of mounts or exhaust work (I know mig and tig would be cleaner welds but a wirefeed will do the job). A variable speed buffer to shine up your paint job. Not necessarily for the Fiero, but how about a OBDII code ready with erase function (I picked one up with a 20% off coupon while it was on sale and for what I need it for it works great). You could always pick up a hotizontal shaft mower engine and build yourself a Fiero go-cart. There is actually alot of stuff there that allows you to do things without breaking the bank. Just don't expect the items to last forever.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Can it be used on a air compressor? Maybe a wirefeed welder for simple fab of mounts or exhaust work (I know mig and tig would be cleaner welds but a wirefeed will do the job). A variable speed buffer to shine up your paint job. Not necessarily for the Fiero, but how about a OBDII code ready with erase function (I picked one up with a 20% off coupon while it was on sale and for what I need it for it works great). You could always pick up a hotizontal shaft mower engine and build yourself a Fiero go-cart. There is actually alot of stuff there that allows you to do things without breaking the bank. Just don't expect the items to last forever.

Looks like that's a big fat NO. In the fine print, states no compressors.
http://www.harborfreight.co...vings.html?hftref=cj
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sricka01

773 posts
Member since Jul 2008
I need three items, so I'm just going to print off three coupons and buy the stuff across three days to meet the agreement "limit one coupon per customer per day". Although, how could any chain retail company enforce that is beyond me.
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:
I need three items, so I'm just going to print off three coupons and buy the stuff across three days to meet the agreement "limit one coupon per customer per day". Although, how could any chain retail company enforce that is beyond me.

Simple, they use computers and many customers will pay with credit card or use the printed at the store, the ones are mailed to you because you signed up for the mailing list.
Could be bogus but many people will honor the fine print.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top and bottom of every forum page...)

gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a floor jack from there with a coupon that I really like. It fits under some really low cars, and lifts high enough to clear the engine on cradle.
I also got a wood workbench for inside projects with a coupon that I really like
And a rolling tool cart that has been very nice. I'd recommend any of those items, especially the jack.
oldwoody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldwoodySend a Private Message to oldwoodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful how you get this coupon, there is a homepage hijacker that will annoy you! Using the number link will do this.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldwoody:

Be careful how you get this coupon, there is a homepage hijacker that will annoy you! Using the number link will do this.

Lifted from retailmenot.com which has been around for over a decade.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.harborfreight.co...filiate17547-01.html

This is the link to the actual coupon in case anyone wants it. They currently also have a 25% off a single item, only usable on Mar. 31 2013 coupon, they're handing out at the stores.

rob87gt_hft

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gt_hftSend a Private Message to rob87gt_hftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i work at Harbor Freight so if anyone need new coupon code let me know and i will be happy to post them
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rob87gt_hft:

i work at Harbor Freight so if anyone need new coupon code let me know and i will be happy to post them

rob87gt_hft

Hey Rob, Welcome to the Forum.
I am impressed.
This was your first post on the Forum, and you are offering to help other members.
This jesture on your part says a lot about who you are.

~ Bob ~

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to say this but hasn't anyone noticed that coupons dated for last year, isn't it.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock