Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  4.9 M90 Supercharger (Snails pace build) (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
4.9 M90 Supercharger (Snails pace build) by arte444
Started on: 10-28-2012 09:55 PM
Replies: 81 (4205 views)
Last post by: engine man on 12-28-2014 05:47 PM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

Anything new on your build lately? Hope shes still kickin. Between you and Max cubes, I've been getting a lot of ideas and accumulating parts for a 4900 sc build here in good ol amish country... but I got a 5.3L swap to finish on my wrangler yet so I'm just watching from the side lines to see whats gonna work the best for me between you fellas experimenting lol. I'm hoping both you and max get back on the forum and start posting again... I would def like to know what kind of hp you guys are pushing. My goal is 300-350 hp which I don't think that is completely impossible with this motor and a m90.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and before you install a 4.9 flip it over and install new main and rod bearings. If I have learned one thing from my nightmare, the 4.9's stock bearings won't last to high rpm / high power. All the people with increase power level 4.9s have been built and new bearings installed so you don't hear much about failures from stock setups.

IP: Logged
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I applaud you for not using to much money to up the performance & cool factor
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock