Alternate Interiors by Phirewire
Started on: 08-09-2012 07:16 PM
Replies: 11 (2103 views)
Last post by: Austrian Import on 12-02-2013 05:45 PM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
80's interior is bleh, what are my buyable options for diffrent interiors? Dashes, Door panels, Ect.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interior swaps http://www.fierosearch.com/...swap&Action=DoSearch

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-09-2012).]

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want to spend?

Swapped interiors - such as using components from other vehicles - can run you "relatively" cheap, since most of what has to be done is modifications for fitment and then covering up said modifications somehow.

Dedicated Fiero interiors are going to run you a lot more. A dedicated alternate Fiero dash for instance is going to run you around $700 - $2,000 depending on what you go with. Other interior components will have similar price ranges.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a F355 interior from Amida.

Nelson

Airborne29th

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Airborne29thSend a Private Message to Airborne29thEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the price on Amida's interior? And first post.. sorry heading to the introduction section now!
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Airborne29th:

What is the price on Amida's interior?

The complete interior like above runs above the $5,000-ish range. I think it may actually be a bit more than that. But you get what you pay for.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It depends on what specific options (Ferrari vents or alternates, HVAC controls, etc.) you select as well as materials (vinyl or leather). The $4000 to $5000 plus range is a good place to start if you include shipping costs. New VDO instrumentation also adds to the price and no installation costs are covered in the initial base pricing.

I am certain that Amida would be willing to give you a quote based upon your specific options.

Nelson

Originally posted by Airborne29th:

What is the price on Amida's interior? And first post.. sorry heading to the introduction section now!

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My absolute favorite Fiero interior, took me forever to find info on it. I finally gave up

Help ID-ing this interior

Fie RO's interior

"concept GTR" dash build-up...Fie Ro style!

Work in progress

Building a sport luxury interior + other mods
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 08-28-2012).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why spend money on a dash swap when you can repaint your ugly interior? Mine had that ugly ugly ugly light grey/dark grey interior, I repainted everything gloss black and flat black it looks way more modern and way cooler IMO here's pics... Armrests/center coumsel and trim is all flat, and the dash, door panels, and bezels are gloss it looks stock well, how it should have been.
PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock