Anybody built a Lizardo ? by diabloroadster
Started on: 07-15-2012 09:25 PM
Replies: 6 (626 views)
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 07-21-2013 02:50 PM
diabloroadster

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for diabloroadsterSend a Private Message to diabloroadsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished my Diablo replica 1 year ago and want to start another project. I have done a couple classic car/truck frame off builds in the past couple years and just dont want to do another one. I want to do something different but not another super big project like a replica or a frame off classic. The Lizardo looks kinda interesting to me, really affordable when compaired to some replicas and classic restorations.

I have only seen pics of the yellow one and silver one on Fiero Fiberglass website, are there any other pics of completed ones?
So has any one built one of these Lizardo's? How do you like it? Anything really good or bad about it?

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone was starting a build here. I think that he bought the ridiculous project time for completion that the seller was claiming. The only easy kit I've ever seen was a Meyers Manx splash that I did. I just unbolted the body,shortened the frame and bolted the kit on.
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you considered the Jalepeno kit?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a few cell phone pics I snagged while up at the shop yesterday. Putting on the finishing touches.

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006

Originally posted by dratts:

Someone was starting a build here. I think that he bought the ridiculous project time for completion that the seller was claiming. The only easy kit I've ever seen was a Meyers Manx splash that I did. I just unbolted the body,shortened the frame and bolted the kit on.

Who are you to be commenting on how difficult or how much time it takes to build one? You don't know squat about this kit.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That last generation Toyota Celica dash really freshens up the very
Outdated square dash.It looks awesome.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock