Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Why Alito must recuse himself from cases involving Donald Trump. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Why Alito must recuse himself from cases involving Donald Trump. by BingB
Started on: 05-22-2024 06:24 PM
Replies: 43 (424 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-15-2024 02:52 PM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On January 17, 2021 a US flag was flown upside down outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito. This is supposed to be a sign of extreme emergency, but it was a common action by Trump supporters after he lost the 2020 election.

Alito admits the flag was flown upside down "in response to a neighbor’s use of objectionable and personally insulting language on yard signs." Justice Alito claims his wife did it.

A judge is usually required to recuse himself from cases where there is AN APPEARANCE of bias. There is no more clear appearance of bias than flying a United States flag upside down in support of a specific individual. It was his house. He allowed it to happen. He bears some responsibility. If they walked in and found a him sitting beside a big pile of cocaine he could not escape culpability just by saying "That all belongs to my wife".

I am not saying that I know Alito is biased in favor of Trump. But to preserve the sanctity of the ruling of the SCOTUS he needs to recuse himself from any cases involving Trump. Especially any having to do with January 6th.

Conservatives would still have a majority on the court. If he does not recuse himself he is just giving the left something to whine and cry about.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
If he does not recuse himself he is just giving the left something to whine and cry about.

As if "the left" ever needed a reason...
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....to preserve the sanctity of the ruling of the SCOTUS he needs to recuse himself.....

If he does not recuse himself he is just giving the left something to whine and cry about.

You Leftists are already whining and crying. You never stop.

You're simply useful idiots waiting to be told what to whine and cry about next.

No provision in the Constitution gives the Legislative, (or Executive), branch authority to regulate the Judicial branch / Supreme Court - PERIOD

This fact only galls you Leftists when you are unable to obtain via the courts what you cannot obtain via legislation.

Justice Alito has already communicated that he WILL NOT recuse himself and you Leftists are livid that you are powerless to force him to.

https://www.reuters.com/leg...tax-case-2023-09-08/

You Leftoids NEVER stop whining and crying about SCOTUS Justices refusing to recuse themselves:

https://fixthecourt.com/202...r-conflict-interest/

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's obvious to me that you do not understand the general intent of why a recusal would even take place.

In most local counties and courts where judges are directly elected by the citizens, most of them are literally stating whether or not they are Democrat now. The obviously Republican ones don't seem to be advertising this... but I routinely see "Democrat Judge running for district..." on campaign signs. There's nothing illegal about this, even though they're supposed to be impartial.

The reason I say this is because your reasoning is completely asinine. Every judge obviously votes for politicians. How someone votes should have no bearing on how they decide law. Law decisis requires that you be impartial and be objective within the confines of the law and statutes. It says literally nothing in the vein of what you're reasoning here.

What I do see though, is you are already aware that even if convicted of any of these nonsense charges, that it'll go to the Supreme Court and get thrown out.

I'll say this... your kind should absolutely continue what you're doing. PLEASE convict him. Even better... put him in jail. See how that works out for you and your kind.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any judge put on a court by a person
should never rule on any case involving that same person
as that is a clear case of CON-flict of interest

but judge cannon does not get it

WHY

ALITO IS A PIG
ALMOST AS BAD AS CLARENCE UNCLE TOM THE BRIBED BY A MOTORHOME CROOK
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12743 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

It's obvious to me that you do not understand the general intent of why a recusal would even take place.

In most local counties and courts where judges are directly elected by the citizens, most of them are literally stating whether or not they are Democrat now. The obviously Republican ones don't seem to be advertising this... but I routinely see "Democrat Judge running for district..." on campaign signs. There's nothing illegal about this, even though they're supposed to be impartial.

The reason I say this is because your reasoning is completely asinine. Every judge obviously votes for politicians. How someone votes should have no bearing on how they decide law. Law decisis requires that you be impartial and be objective within the confines of the law and statutes. It says literally nothing in the vein of what you're reasoning here.

What I do see though, is you are already aware that even if convicted of any of these nonsense charges, that it'll go to the Supreme Court and get thrown out.

I'll say this... your kind should absolutely continue what you're doing. PLEASE convict him. Even better... put him in jail. See how that works out for you and your kind.

SO YOU COUNT ON THE SCUM HE PUT ON THE COURT
NOT DOING THE CORRECT THING AND RECLUSING ?

TRUE PARTY FIRST SCUM THERE
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

SO YOU COUNT ON THE SCUM HE PUT ON THE COURT
NOT DOING THE CORRECT THING AND RECLUSING ?

TRUE PARTY FIRST SCUM THERE

Lol, Ray, that's not at all what I said.

I said there's nothing to recuse himself for. Simply being a voter of a specific political party does not mean that he needs to recuse himself. If that was the case, then all the justices should have recused themselves from the Dobbs v. Jackson that overturned Roe v. Wade. But again... it shows the ridiculousness of this argument. It's merely "political reaching" from the left. The Supreme Court's job is to validate whether something is constitutional... or whether there exists precedence.

Even at the common-law level... nothing that Trump is being charged with lead to him being convicted.

To that point, Hillary, Biden, Huma, etc... none of them were charged (or even went to trial) for their retainment of classified documents... ALL of whom had FAR LESS legal authority to retain these documents than Donald Trump did. At a minimum, Trump was still president at the time of transfer, AND he was storing them in a SCIF. None of that applied to Biden or Hillary. The sheer fact that neither of them were convicted, Donald Trump immediately would get a pass due to the sheer precedence.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said there's nothing to recuse himself for. Simply being a voter of a specific political party does not mean that he needs to recuse himself. If that was the case, then all the justices should have recused themselves from the Dobbs v. Jackson that overturned Roe v. Wade.

I never said anything about "voting Republican". I am talking about specifically supporting Donald Trump's assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.

It is not about "party affiliation". It is about making a specific statement about a specific issue that is going to be decided in part by the SCOTUS.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2024 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said anything about "voting Republican". I am talking about specifically supporting Donald Trump's assertion that the 2020 election was stolen.

It is not about "party affiliation". It is about making a specific statement about a specific issue that is going to be decided in part by the SCOTUS.

Fred, it makes no difference what someone "believes." The purpose of the Supreme Court is to identify constitutionality and adherence to law. If the Supreme Court justices determine (and issue proof that) there is no precedence to convict Donald Trump on anything... based on the fact that James Comey literally said about Hillary, "No reasonable prosecutor would bring a case," then I can assure you that Trump will be let off the hook as well. What Hillary did was exceptionally, EXCEPTIONALLY bad. It was with information for which she was not even the information owner. She had CIA, NSA, and DIA documents... not even within her authority to pass around (much of it was ORCON). This was entirely different for Donald Trump, who at the time had PREMIER / SOLE authority over all classified information, and had within his power to literally wave his hand over a pile of documents and declassify them (whether that is morally or ethically right or wrong is not my point). Not to mention he stored all of this in a certified SCIF.

Also, Fred, I'm going to address this again... because it is exceptionally annoying. Are you a U.S. citizen, and DO YOU live in the United States? If yes, then why do you keep putting the period after the end quote? This is incorrect English. If it's intentional, then I'll drop it. If you're doing this because you just don't know any better, then please look it up. This is as bad as misusing affect / effect, or then / than. Can you please address this? It's ridiculous. If you're Canadian, or live anywhere other than the U.S., then I take it back.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2024 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, Fred, I'm going to address this again... because it is exceptionally annoying. Are you a U.S. citizen, and DO YOU live in the United States? If yes, then why do you keep putting the period after the end quote? This is incorrect English. If it's intentional, then I'll drop it. If you're doing this because you just don't know any better, then please look it up. This is as bad as misusing affect / effect, or then / than. Can you please address this? It's ridiculous. If you're Canadian, or live anywhere other than the U.S., then I take it back.

I read once that women are attracted to an Australian accent. So I use Australian punctuation to attract the ladies.

Notice how none of the women here are complaining?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2024 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I read once that women are attracted to an Australian accent. So I use Australian punctuation to attract the ladies.

Notice how none of the women here are complaining?

Once a ftool, always a ftool.
PFF
System Bot
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Praises for Alito for Not Recusing From Jan. 6 Cases
https://www.latimes.com/wor...f-flag-controversies
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEVER MIND THAT PIG

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS

the ones put on the court by the rump himself

will they recluse ?

uncle tom should be in jail for bribes

or the lose cannon in the palm beach secrets case
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NEVER MIND THAT PIG

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS

the ones put on the court by the rump himself

will they recluse ?

uncle tom should be in jail for bribes

or the lose cannon in the palm beach secrets case

HATE IS ALL YOU KNOW.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Praises for Alito for Not Recusing From Jan. 6 Cases
https://www.latimes.com/wor...f-flag-controversies

I am not paying to read this.

can you explain why he praises Alito?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2024 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://thelibertydaily.com...ors-request-discuss/

"Chief Justice John Roberts on Thursday rejected a request by Democratic senators to meet and discuss their claims about ethics issues on the Supreme Court, suggesting it would be unwise to meet with members of only one political party."

"Roberts told the senators he must “respectfully decline” the meeting request, citing “separation of powers concerns” and “the importance of judicial independence” while suggesting it would be “inadvisable” to meet only with members of one political party."

“In regard to questions concerning any Justice’s participation in pending cases, the Members of the Supreme Court recently reaffirmed the practice we have followed for 235 years pursuant to which individual Justices decide recusal issues,” Roberts wrote, making a reference to the ethics code the Supreme Court adopted in November 2023."

The Leftoid morons in Congress just cannot seem to grasp the Constitutional concept of separation of powers.

Kudos to Chief Justice Roberts for taking on the impossible task of attempting to teach them.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2024 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so basically they have no ethic's or standards

and as uncle tom got his motor home, mom's house, kids ed, and other BRIBES
BUT ONLY FROM SUPER RICH RIGHTWINGERS THATS OK
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2024 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and as uncle tom got his motor home, mom's house, kids ed, and other BRIBES
BUT ONLY FROM SUPER RICH RIGHTWINGERS THATS OK

Uncle Tom Sounds pretty racist.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No ethics or standards, just like that judge Juan Merchan that you keep ranting about how he should have "reclused" himself.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
The Leftoid morons in Congress just cannot seem to grasp the Constitutional concept of separation of powers.

Kudos to Chief Justice Roberts for taking on the impossible task of attempting to teach them.

Ever heard of "checks and balances". Roberts can be impeached by congress if he keeps insisting that the Supreme Court answers to no one.

We are not close to that point, but it could become an issue if the SCOTUS can not maintain the appearance of impartiality. There is no Constitutional requirement of "high crimes" to impeach a judge. All it requires is poor behavior.

Right now the Republicans are trying to support a crook by claiming the entire justice system is corrupt. The government can not function without public faith in the court system.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 06-01-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ever heard of "checks and balances". Roberts can be impeached by congress if he keeps insisting that the Supreme Court answers to no one.

Got the votes Leftoid?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congress can't directly impeach an Article III judge.

It requires a recommendation from the Judicial Conference.

Guess who heads the Judicial Conferance and who the members are.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 06-01-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Guess who heads the Judicial Conferance and who the members are.....

Defined in: 28 USC §331, Judicial Conference of the United States

We can just imagine fredBing's, childlike, wide eyed wonderment when confronted with the fact that neither Chief Justice Roberts nor any of the Associate Justices of the United States Supreme Court answer solely to the Demorat party......(with the obvious exceptions of Justices Sotomayor, Kagan and Jackson.)

Leftists gotta Leftist
....because American civics is too hard for them

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-01-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, coming from a teacher of History, I was somewhat amused by his ignorance of the subject.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it doesn't. What makes you think this? I don't see anything in the law that says this.

It would not be a "check" on the power of the legislative branch if the legislative branch controlled its own power to impeach.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it doesn't. What makes you think this? I don't see anything in the law that says this.

It would not be a "check" on the power of the legislative branch if the legislative branch controlled its own power to impeach.

You should research the topic more thoroughly.

Maybe you should employ the Socratic method
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should research the topic more thoroughly.

Maybe you should employ the Socratic method

I researched it very thoroughly. I found nothing.

Is this going to be another one of those little games where you guys say something make-believe and then refuse to post any source to support it?

Do you all have no shame? Don't you realize how silly that makes you all look?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reading and research evidently is not one of your strong points.

It has been posted.

'So easy, even a caveman can do it'
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reading and research evidently is not one of your strong points.

It has been posted.

'So easy, even a caveman can do it'

No it has not been posted.

Do you understand what "checks and balances" means? How can impeachment of a justice be a "check" on power if the Justice determine who can be impeached. Simple common logic should tell you that what you are claiming is false.

I didn't think Christians were supposed to lie.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 06-02-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're reading comprehension skills are lacking if you don't see the information
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're reading comprehension skills are lacking if you don't see the information

No. Nothing has been posted. I read all of 28 USC 331 and there is NOTHING in there about impeachment.

https://codes.findlaw.com/u...ure/28-usc-sect-331/

If I am wrong then show me.

Except, it will be impossible for you to show me. Instead you will just keep posting juvenile insults because I have embarrassed you. You would actually come out looking better if you just walked away instead of doubling down on being wrong.

The first time could have been an honest mistake. But this is just a complete lie.

And you claim to be a Christian.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now you're just doubling down on stupid.

I mistakenly thought you were an Internet search guru.

I'm not your teacher, coach or information guru.

If you're really interested in the information, you will find it
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you're just doubling down on stupid.

I mistakenly thought you were an Internet search guru.

I'm not your teacher, coach or information guru.

If you're really interested in the information, you will find it

Thank you for finally answering one of my questions

Do you all have no shame? Don't you realize how silly that makes you all look?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2024 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who knew the whole city of San Francisco was filled with dangerous Right Winged Insurrectionists?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-02-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2024 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

According to the Lunatic Left, the United States Postal Service is also now a dangerous Right Wing Insurrectionist organization

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-03-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2024 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not only WRONG, (again), but one of the most incredibly STUPID declarative statements you've made.

Basic American civics just isn't in your "wheelhouse".

Here's a hint for you and all of your fellow simpleton Leftoids: Article I, Section 2, Clause 5

We can imagine your childlike surprise.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-04-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will uncle tom dodge taxes on the gifts

what about the extreme rightwing nut Alito's gift taxes

“What a surprise, guy who is supposed to enforce checks and balances thinks checks shouldn’t apply to him.
Too bad!” she said. “Corruption and abuse of power must be stopped, no matter the source.
In fact, the court should be *most* subject to scrutiny, [because] it is unelected and life-appointed.”

“Alito’s next opinion piece in the WSJ is about to be ‘I am a little king,
actually. The Constitution doesn’t explicitly say I’m not,'” the congresswoman added.
“And it’d be boosted by some billionaire who secretly thinks voting rights should only belong to landed gentry.”

big al went to prison for taxes
the nut-con supremes should be there also
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray that sounds racist.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray that sounds racist.

Well, diversity includes racists and terrorists, right?

Don't be so judgmental.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray that sounds racist.

I EARN THE RIGHT TO BE AWARE
back in the segregated southern schools by asking WHY
BY DEMONSTRATING FOR EQUAL RIGHTS

i BET YOU NEVER DID

THOMAS IS A CROOK
SO IS THE RUMP
WHY IS THE RIGHT SO CROOKED
WHY DO THEY ALL LIE SO MUCH
FOX TUCKER RUMP ALL OF THEM