Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  "Sauce for the goose..." (don't say I didn't warn you)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
"Sauce for the goose..." (don't say I didn't warn you) by williegoat
Started on: 05-10-2024 12:38 PM
Replies: 22 (272 views)
Last post by: ray b on 05-17-2024 06:18 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2024 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The judge who fined Trump nearly half a billion dollars is now under investigation.

Judge Arthur Engoron

I think this might be Keith Richards' older brother.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2024 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For many years now I've been saying the same thing over and over when it comes to these Leftist shitshows.

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftists and their media originally told you."

Lying is a "Holy Sacrament" to the Left.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-11-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link if anyone wants to read about it.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/...civil-fraud/5395676/

That is really bad. Adam Bailey has a history of suing Trump over real estate. Taking advice from him not only is against the ex parte rules but also is highly unethical.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It cracks me up hoe easily you guys fall for this stuff. All the right-wing media are currently paying millions of dollars in fines for telling flat out lies, but they still get you guys to believe everything they say.

The left news has a slant to it also, but at least I can see both sides. You guys are brainwashed to just see one side.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's you that claims we only see one side.

Perhaps you don't take into account that the people you interact with on this sub-forum pay close attention to both sides of an issue, and choose to believe what they want to.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Perhaps you don't take into account that the people you interact with on this sub-forum pay close attention to both sides of an issue, and choose to believe what they want to.

No. That is EXACTLY what I take into account. One side has been proven in court to be flat out lying yet you chose to believe them and call the other side liars. I find that humorous.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

.....but at least I can see both sides.

That's a lie.

Nobody here is falling for your lies.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-14-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13909 posts
Member since Mar 2006

No. That is EXACTLY what I take into account. One side has been proven in court to be flat out lying yet you chose to believe them and call the other side liars. I find that humorous.

The fact that your juvenile and shallow mind sees politics as simply *binary* is both revelatory and humorous.

You're not alone though. You share that crude hallucination with your Leftist comrades here, such as "Rayb".

It's your own statements, (quoted above), that vividly demonstrate that you are not as intelligent as you pretend to be, however what you lack in intellect you more than make up for in your constant false balance statements delivered while arrogantly boasting of your imagined objectivity that, you claim, others here are lacking.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-14-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I've said before, all of these cases will eventually get thrown out.

I wonder what options Trump has after the fact... once he's cleared of everything. Can he sue the state of New York, Georgia, etc.?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are two facts that the Left needs to keep in mind in the coming year:

#1 - Trump will be the president again.

#2 - Trump is pissed.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact that your juvenile and shallow mind sees politics as simply *binary* is both revelatory and humorous.

You're not alone though. You share that crude hallucination with your Leftist comrades here, such as "Rayb".

It's your own statements, (quoted above), that vividly demonstrate that you are not as intelligent as you pretend to be, however what you lack in intellect you more than make up for in your constant false balance statements delivered while arrogantly boasting of your imagined objectivity that, you claim, others here are lacking.

All you do is talk about how you are right and I am wrong, yet you never post anything to back up your claims. For some reason you believe that you have some sort of credibility, but you don't. This is the internet. EVERYONE claims they are smart. The only ones with any credibility are the ones who can post facts to back up their claims.

People who think they are winning on the internet just by saying they are winning are pathetic.

I see problems from both sides. You don't. You never criticize the right or even doubt anything they tell you is true. You have been trained to believe that anyone who says anything critical about conservatives is a marxist attempting to destroy America. And you blindly swallowed every word they fed you.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People who think they are winning on the internet just by saying they are winning are pathetic.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You never criticize the right or even doubt anything they tell you is true.

Show of hands if BingBoy has ever criticized leftoid media.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Show of hands if BingBoy has ever criticized leftoid media.

I constantly point out that they have their own slant. Especially when reporting on immigration.

I NEVER claim the left leaning media is 100% correct while the right does nothing but lie, I see BOTH sides trying to spin the story their way.

I am pretty much the only person here who criticizes both sides.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All you do is .......

Your phraseology and syntax are those of an adolescent, a teenager.

Of course that matches your jejune rationalizations so you develop a more complete picture of yourself each time you post.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-16-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Here are two facts that the Left needs to keep in mind in the coming year:

#1 - Trump will be the president again.

#2 - Trump is pissed.

I'm looking forward to what happens as a RESULT of #2... after #1 happens.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I constantly point out that they have their own slant. Especially when reporting on immigration.

Quit twisting the truth with your own special type of slant.

I am pretty much the only person here who criticizes both sides.

Quit twisting the truth with your own special type of slant.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your phraseology and syntax are those of an adolescent, a teenager.

Here is a tip to hide the fact that you are using the synonym generator. Don't use multiple versions of the same word. Syntax is part of Phraseology. "Adolescent" and "teenager" are redundant.

Anyone can log into a thesaurus or dictionary, but educated adults aren't repetitive like this.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a tip to hide the fact that you are using the synonym generator. Don't use multiple versions of the same word. Syntax is part of Phraseology. "Adolescent" and "teenager" are redundant.

Anyone can log into a thesaurus or dictionary, but educated adults aren't repetitive like this.

Your assumptions continue to paint a more vivid, sad, picture of you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-17-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your assumptions continue to paint a more vivid, sad, picture of you.

What I posted was not an assumption. Read "Elements of Style", by Trunk and White. Any word that does not add meaning to a sentence is a "misused" word.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I posted was not an assumption. Read "Elements of Style", by Trunk and White. Any word that does not add meaning to a sentence is a "misused" word.

Perhaps if you used a style manual, or just spell check, your posts wouldn't be so rife with misspelled words and clumsy sentences.

Your assumption regarding my level of academic achievement is still wrong, however I am not going to be baited into an internet "dick measuring contest" with you, especially when I am already as secure in the knowledge that mine is bigger as I am certain that you are patently dishonest.

By the way, I have never used a "synonym generator", (whatever that is), however I did make abundant use of a Thesaurus 50+ years ago during my undergrad studies.

Additionally, repetition is sometimes used in communication to provide emphasis. A fact that educated adults would know but you obviously don't.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-18-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps if you used a style manual, or just spell check, your posts wouldn't be so rife with misspelled words and clumsy sentences.

Your assumption regarding my level of academic achievement is still wrong, however I am not going to be baited into an internet "dick measuring contest" with you, especially when I am already as secure in the knowledge that mine is bigger as I am that you are dishonest.

THE 62 BIRCHER HAS SPOKEN

IS THERE NOW ANY HONEST RIGHTWING NUT

or just the big lie endlessly repeated

your leader is a crook

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay