Started on: 05-09-2024 07:43 PM
Replies: 11 (170 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-14-2024 09:23 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look him up. Go ahead. Don't be afraid.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2024 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is good to point out Mr. Bitar's appointment to dispel the theory that Joe Biden is overly influenced by Jews. Biden had more Jewish cabinet members and top advisors than any other President I can remember

Antony Blinken, Secretary of State.
David Cohen, Deputy CIA Director.
Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury.
Merrick Garland, Attorney-General.
Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence.
Ron Klain, Chief of Staff.
Rachel Levine, Deputy Secretary, Health and Human Services.
Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security.

It is good to have Bitar around to provide a more balanced perspective.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 05-12-2024).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

It is good to point out Mr. Bitar's appointment to dispel the theory that Joe Biden is overly influenced by Jews. Biden had more Jewish cabinet members and top advisors than any other President I can remember

Antony Blinken, Secretary of State.
David Cohen, Deputy CIA Director.
Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury.
Merrick Garland, Attorney-General.
Avril Haines, Director of National Intelligence.
Ron Klain, Chief of Staff.
Rachel Levine, Deputy Secretary, Health and Human Services.
Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security.

It is good to have Bitar around to provide a more balanced perspective.

Precisely what "Jew influence" is it that you believe that Bitar needs to "balance" ?

Precisely how does a known, self proclaimed, antisemitic, Hamas / Hezbollah supporter and propagandist "balance" anything in your little narrative?

You actually believe that simply because your little list of people all plopped out of a Jewish crotch at birth they all engage in "Jew influencing"

Give us all a couple of examples of "Jew influencing" from each one of the Jews on your list.

You're proving that you are nothing but an odious, Leftist anti-Semite.

I recall that you also went down this same antisemitic path during your "fredtoast" masquerade.

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself" —Abraham Lincoln

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-13-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Precisely what "Jew influence" is it that you believe that Bitar needs to "balance" ?

Precisely how does a known, self proclaimed, antisemitic, Hamas / Hezbollah supporter and propagandist "balance" anything in your little narrative?

You actually believe that simply because your little list of people all plopped out of a Jewish crotch at birth they all engage in "Jew influencing"

Give us all a couple of examples of "Jew influencing" from each one of the Jews on your list.

You're proving that you are nothing but an odious, Leftist anti-Semite.

I recall that you also went down this same antisemitic path during your "fredtoast" masquerade.

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself" —Abraham Lincoln

I should have used "perception" instead of "theory". I honestly don't think the Jewish people in Biden's administration are an evil cabal that holds influence over him. I just think it is funny that some conservatives are shitting peach pits over the potential influence of Bitar when Biden has more Jewish advisors than any President I can recall.

Your claim that he is "self-proclaimed anti-semitic" is just make believe. You can't post a link to any time he has claimed to be anti-semitic because it does not exist.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should have used "perception" instead of "theory". I honestly don't think the Jewish people in Biden's administration are an evil cabal that holds influence over him. I just think it is funny that some conservatives are shitting peach pits over the potential influence of Bitar when Biden has more Jewish advisors than any President I can recall.

Your claim that he is "self-proclaimed anti-semitic" is just make believe. You can't post a link to any time he has claimed to be anti-semitic because it does not exist.

There you go spouting absolutes again.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There you go spouting absolutes again.

There you go failing to prove anything I say wrong again.

Bitar is not antisemitic. Many Jews agree with his position regarding the political policies of Israel. Are those Jews also antisemitic?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There you go failing to prove anything I say wrong again.

Bitar is not antisemitic. Many Jews agree with his position regarding the political policies of Israel. Are those Jews also antisemitic?

You have no credibility. You have failed. Live with it.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to reply to BingB is another thread, but then remembered the cardinal rule of the internet......

Don't feed the trolls.....
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You have no credibility. You have failed. Live with it.

I don't need credibility myself because I post sources and confirmed facts to back up my claims.

I can't post anything to prove Batir is NOT antisemitic because it is impossible to prove a negative. I can't post examples of things that never happened. But I can call out the liars who claim he is antisemititc and they will not be able to post anything to back up their position other than he does not support the political actions of the State of Israel.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 05-14-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People who think they are winning on the internet just by saying they are winning are pathetic.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19762 posts
Member since Mar 2009

My nickname in high school was "Honeycreeper"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave