Started on: 05-09-2024 08:44 AM
Replies: 11 (148 views)
Last post by: ray b on 05-13-2024 09:00 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...you hold someone's arms behind his back, while your friend beats the crap out of him, you are an accessory to the crime.

You are as guilty as the guy who did the beating.

True or false?

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would think so, but, if the guy getting the crap beat out of him needed two people to curb his unlawful behavior, I would think not.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I would think so, but, if the guy getting the crap beat out of him needed two people to curb his unlawful behavior, I would think not.

What if last week, you called the victim your friend and told him you would "have his back"? (an ironically prescient choice of words)

What if, in years past, you did exactly what you claim the victim did?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-09-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you are employed as law enforcement

you are allowed to beat hold shoot kill ect

and a supreme court made up rule
a never voted on by any one rule
just a rule made up by that court
said cop are allowed UNLESS
there is an exact ruling in the same district court
that exactly and specifically said that is not allowed
even if against current laws and the avg 6 year old knows it is wrong
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the avg 6 year old knows it is wrong

Then you agree that Biden is a terrorist.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

...you hold someone's arms behind his back, while your friend beats the crap out of him, you are an accessory to the crime.

You are as guilty as the guy who did the beating.

True or false?

Legally, it depends on the individual states, and how they classify an accessory to a specific crime. You would certainly be guilty to some extent, but in the preponderance of states, the more exceptional charges would go to the aggressor who's actually causing bodily harm. There are some states that will actually charge you the same (equally culpable) to the person actually doing the bodily harm.

Oh, lol... haha... this was a metaphor. Yes, I think in this case, Biden is culpable here.

To be completely politically unbiased though, I don't think Israel is necessarily short on arms / munitions at this moment. So, there's no great harm being committed (or no attacks not possible). But eventually this will become an issue. There's also the point though that we're doing the same thing with Ukraine, and seem to provide unwavering support there. We know that Democrats generally do not like Jews... to the dismay of many Jews who traditionally were Democrat (though that's changed a lot over the past 8-10 years).

The question for me though is whether or not we should be doing this at all for ANY "ally." Like... don't get me started... but we're spending hundreds of billions of dollars on illegals that Biden is shipping into the country through the help of Soros... and we're providing tons of benefits to them, health care, housing, education, you name it. Meanwhile we have a million or more Americans living on the streets, drug addicted, and passing out on sidewalks... and we do nothing.

To that point, I totally support Israel, even though we know that they routinely spy on us, but I'm kind of tired of us giving arms and weapons for free to all these countries. Israel has a lot of wealth... and they can afford to pay for some of it. That's all I'm saying. But to be clear, I'm 100% in support of what they're doing with Hamas, and in the Gaza Strip. To be honest with you, I think the best thing for the Gaza Strip is to become a satellite state of the Israeli nation... to the point that they are owned / managed by Israeli Parliament, have no voting rights to it, but that they can elect local representatives to establish a local government for taxation and funding.

Their infrastructure is basically built by western nations, and used illicitly by Hamas.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 05-09-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Legally, it depends on the individual states, and how they classify an accessory to a specific crime. You would certainly be guilty to some extent, but in the preponderance of states, the more exceptional charges would go to the aggressor who's actually causing bodily harm. There are some states that will actually charge you the same (equally culpable) to the person actually doing the bodily harm.

I was drawing a parallel between Biden's withholding arms from Israel after claiming he would support them, and killing civilians, himself.

edit: our posts are crossing in the cyber-thingy

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-09-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19764 posts
Member since Mar 2009

The question for me though is whether or not we should be doing this at all for ANY "ally."

I have alluded to Ike's farewell address many times here. I think Biden's decisions are based more on who profits, rather than who suffers. He is LBJ 2.1. Not that I believe Biden is capable of deciding what to have for breakfast anymore, but he has always been evil and is now the figurehead of the evil ruling junta.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2024 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have alluded to Ike's farewell address many times here. I think Biden's decisions are based more on who profits, rather than who suffers. He is LBJ 2.1. Not that I believe Biden is capable of deciding what to have for breakfast anymore, but he has always been evil and is now the figurehead of the evil ruling junta.

Yes... oh my God yes... Eisenhower's farewell address was so spot-on. There was no one more close to seeing exactly how that played out, both as a 5-Star general, and a President. I'd last a week as president... I'd get assassinated before I was able to fire anyone, and overhaul the agencies. Defense contractors are an enormous lobbying arm.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2024 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My opinion, with the withholding of arms I really think Netanyhou should call Bidens bluff and start courting other countries to get their arms from, I'm sure there would be a few asian countries that my be happy to step in.

dan
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2024 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We know that Democrats generally do not like Jews... to the dismay of many Jews who traditionally were Democrat (though that's changed a lot over the past 8-10 years).

WTF?

Not only do 70% of Jews vote Democrat but that number has gone UP significantly (8 points) since 2020.

Who is this "we" who know that Democrats don't like Jews?

**waiting for story about how many Jews 82TA personally knows and how they are all switching to vote Republican**

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2024 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then you agree that Biden is a terrorist.

one of many evils on the right

is they think it is ok to twist ones words at random

it is NOT
but they will NOT stop doing it

I do say the rightwing supports terror
evidenced by the rump calling the criminals ''hostages''

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors