Started on: 04-22-2024 11:21 AM
Replies: 26 (284 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 04-29-2024 04:16 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Palistine Will NEVER Be.

It is incredulous that these anti Israel / pro Hamas protests, calling for the genocide of Jews, which also statre hatred to the USA, and the burning of our flag happen.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
religious colonial power trips will fail in time

why are you so good with invaders over the locals ?
last time they lasted 100 years [christians] then got run out in the end
this is a nasty religious war with lots of evil on both sides

I really do NOT favor crazy terrorist but understand why they fight BACK

LOCAL ARABS ARE TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS IN THEIR HOME LAND

until there is justice there will be no peace
and we just paid for more repression in prison gaza with my nations taxes

I favor UN or brits take over as jews nore arabs are good at fair rule

current rule is unfair as no arab can ever return to a family home
but any jew can take the arabs home with gov/army troops
and the USA only calls the guys who killed 1200 criminals
but the other side killed 35,000 with our funding and gets more
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smartest people in the world have been trying to fix that Arab/Israeli problem for 80 years.

It is still a mess. I don't support the way Israel has treated the Palestinians, but I don't support the terrorists organizations that represent the Palestinians.
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

why are you so good with invaders over the locals ?

Not invaders. Jews had been buying land and settling in that region for decades before the creation of Israel in 1948. Israel is just as arbitrary a country as all the rest of the countries in the region. After what the Nazis did in WWII, everyone agreed the Jews needed their own homeland. The lines were drawn by the European powers after WWI and WWII. Had the locals drawn their own lines then things would be very different. Ask the Kurds how they feel about their homeland being split between Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

Lest anyone forget, here is the Grand Mufti of all Palestine visiting with his closest ally.

They are still trying to exterminate the Jews today. Palestinians gets no sympathy from me.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
Ask the Kurds how they feel about their homeland being split between Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran..

Kurds never forced to live under apartheid type conditions in those countries. Kurds are not being forced to live in walled off areas withing their own country.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
Kurds never forced to live under apartheid type conditions in those countries. Kurds are not being forced to live in walled off areas withing their own country.

You know nothing about the Kurds if you think they are not lived under "apartheid type conditions" in any of the countries that I listed. Your second statement has a false premise that Israel belongs to the Palestinians which it does not.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know nothing about the Kurds if you think they are not lived under "apartheid type conditions" in any of the countries that I listed.

Yes. I used the wrong term. Kurds have been victims of discrimination, but they are not forced to live in "occupied territories"

Your second statement has a false premise that Israel belongs to the Palestinians which it does not.

Who do you claim has sovereignty over East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who do you claim has sovereignty over East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights?

The same rule applies as it has for all time.....

Whoever is in possession has sovereignty.

Prove me wrong.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you guys see those interviews of the NYU students at the protest? I'll see if I can find it. They had absolutely no idea what they were protesting. When they interviewed them and asked them, they said... "I don't know, I think NYU did something..." and then she asked her friend... "do you know why we're here? What did NYU do?" and the other friend said... "I don't know, I wish I was more educated."

Hahaha!!!
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The same rule applies as it has for all time.....

Whoever is in possession has sovereignty.

Prove me wrong.

You possess your home but you have no sovereignty. You are a subject oof your country.

Palestinians possessed portions of Israel but they never had sovereignty. They were always subject to the control of Israel.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You possess your home but you have no sovereignty. You are a subject oof your country.

Palestinians possessed portions of Israel but they never had sovereignty. They were always subject to the control of Israel.

This is why you believe the things you do. Olejoedad is not a subject of any country. Nor do I think is he an "oof", whatever that means.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The USA owns the land that my house, and your house sits on. The USA has sovereignty over the land.
And williegoat is correct, I am not an oof, nor am I a subject of the USA.
I am a citizen of the USA.
The USA has no subjects, only citizens (and an increasing amount of illegal criminal aliens, who are not citizens).
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The USA owns the land that my house, and your house sits on. The USA has sovereignty over the land.
And williegoat is correct, I am not an oof, nor am I a subject of the USA.
I am a citizen of the USA.
The USA has no subjects, only citizens (and an increasing amount of illegal criminal aliens, who are not citizens).

I'll have to differ with you on the land ownership issue.
Private property rights are "baked into" our system of government and jurisprudence, notwithstanding the expected nonsense that will come from Leftists about issues such as property taxes and eminent domain.

Americans do have to pay taxes on our land, and if you don't pay taxes for long enough, the land can be seized and sold to pay for the taxes. Even if that happens there is generally in most states a "redemption period", (often a couple of years after the tax sale), where the landowner can still pay the back taxes plus fees and regain ownership. Additionally, the government can seize your land through a process known as Eminent domain, but they are required to pay you for it. There is often a value dispute when this happens, because of course there is.....

....but of course you already knew all of that

Beyond that, you already also know that we stand together on the issue of citizenship vs being a subject of the government, (like Canadians are).

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-26-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made a mistake.

Joe is not a "subject", but he is subject to the laws of this country. He has no sovereignty in his own home. If he is violating the law inside his home he will be removed. If he does not pay taxes on his home it will be taken away.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't support the way Israel has treated the Palestinians, but I don't support the terrorists organizations that represent the Palestinians.

My my. You are a special king of special.

King was the wrong word but perhaps it represents you more accurately.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-28-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The protesters are Pro Hamas. Calling them Pro Palestinian is dishonest pseudo journalism. It is manipulation, propaganda.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19550 posts
Member since Mar 2009
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19550 posts
Member since Mar 2009
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The protesters are Pro Hamas. Calling them Pro Palestinian is dishonest pseudo journalism. It is manipulation, propaganda.

Stop believing everything the right-wing media tells you and think for yourself.

Many of the protestors are Jewish and none of these Jews are Pro-Hamas. How can you seriously believe that there are Jews who support Hamas? Are you really that naive?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

https://bdsmovement.net/

https://www.adl.org/resourc...nctions-campaign-bds

Think for yourself.

Couple of good articles.

You support a Two-State solution, Willie?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Couple of good articles.

You didn't read them.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many of the protestors are Jewish and none of these Jews are Pro-Hamas.

Prove it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

You support a Two-State solution, Willie?

You have proved you do not know what that means. Prove that you do.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is just another vague, nebulous assertion so he can claim that he is "winning".

Of course "some" Jews support Hamas. Just as some homosexuals do.

There was a story in the news a while back that someone cut off his arm because he didn't want it.

There is even a leftist agitator from Denver who self identifies as a lawyer/teacher. Imagine that.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
' Destroy Hamas and all their Sympathizers '

Finding out
Happily donning a costume, part of a mob, when armed, happily wasting people as a terrorist mob, a zombie, thinking what he's been told to think, unthinkingly.

Finding out your iQ is a first step to citizenship.
Deport Hamas sympathizers
to the Ellis Island camps in far off Arizona, for re-education and their seven year labor sentences.
Twenty million illegal aspiring Americans working alongside the spoiled, deluded youths, digging deeper into the limestone quarries.
Sixty hour work weeks, classes on Math, Science, History, and a diploma that is worth something, a hard earned passport to the heartland, citizenship,
like the migrants from Venezuela, happy to be American, glad even.
The first week, the softies develop blisters on their hands from the shovels,
' But I don't want to shovel, I want to be a political influencer, with a tik tok presence ! '
' Keep digging you.. you.. New York Hamas sympathizer ! '
A utopian future, where the ignorant learn the facts, or find out.
A swell future, the intelligent rewarded by success, the stupid, not so much.

Re-education, yep, that will make whole, what the marxist conspiracy has rendered broken.
' The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. ' ~ Ronald Reagan
Moon Gas, that sulphur dioxide stank that they got a whiff of, thought it was pushy, it wasn't, it was a-whole.
Yep, Ship them by cattle train to far off Arizona, the camps down by the border wall, each eight miles in diameter, hundreds of camps,
housing millions of immigrants, all being processed, inoculated, sterilized, measured, tested, identified, chipped, treated, taught, fed, watered, sheltered.
Hundreds of thousands of spoiled and misinformed American youths alongside them, all trying to regain the American Dream.
' What the hell happened ?
One day I was protesting in New York, two days later, I'm herded into the gates of the camp,
' Here, you will be taught the truth, Math, English, Law, Science, you will work in the quarry ! ',
' I'm not happy, and I am breaking a sweat, I don't want to shovel rocks, and I have a blister on my thumb ! '
' The future, where everyone works, no one quits, keep digging ! '
A Utopian future, beckoning, where everyone works, no one quits, ' Dig faster comrades, the bottom is down there ! '
This is a test, first question : What is your gender ?
Wrong answer ! Off to the quarry with you !
Next !
Seven Years of labor, the better to educate you, learning facts that make you worth something more than extruded meat.
Finding out, the reality of the planet.
Sure, you can immigrate, but first, answer these skill testing questions.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I personally believe that Netanyahu WANTED the attack by Hamas- it helps to solidify his position as dictator of Israel.

As far as murdering children (Jewish, Christian, Muslim) I always wonder; "Where in your religious book (Bible/Torah/Qur'an) does it say, "It is OK for you to murder rape and pillage other peoples"...?

Always false profits using the word of God to increase their power- usually by attacking someone else- More people have died in the name of religion than all other causes combined.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Six Day War '67

Golan Heights '73

Entebbe '76

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-29-2024).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay