Started on: 04-18-2024 07:48 PM
Replies: 14 (249 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-02-2024 09:18 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUT WAIT...THAT'S NOT ALL !!!

Here's a bonus peek inside the head of our p-resident:

"You can't even visit a New Guinea 7-11 without a slight cannibal accent."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-18-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
' Biden_Joe knows very well that the genitalia are the delicacies of the New Guinea Cannibal tribes, deep in the mountainous jungle.
A Cruel Fate ~ Michael Rockefeller, a factoid in Biden_Joe's brain, embellished to heroism, self aggrandization, narcissism gone wrong, a psychopathic lunatic, a drooling imbecile, a pedophile with a election in a raincoat, yanking it.
' Gee, ya think he's a jerk-off ? '
' Biden_Joe, stop with the blarney, enough with your jerk-off fantasies, your delusions of grandeur ! '
fjb and the bs he rode in on ! '

' First Contact with Cannibal Tribes of Papua ~ Some truth, reality, unlike the horse sheet Biden_Joe trades in, and why everything he touches turns to sheet, ' The man with the manure touch ! ' '

' First Australian Encounter ~ First Contact !
The cannibals that et Rockefeller, true story ! '

First Contact - the Book !
The truth is, they were shot because they didn't know about boomsticks !
Kept trying to axe the whitemans !

The origin of the epithet ' Hey man ! Eat a dick, man ! ' ~ 1930 Papua New Guinea
Geez ! How pathetic is Biden_Joe, a lying politician stuttering more blarney, an utter charlatan, ' He's so full of sheet.. ! '

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1484 posts
Member since Jan 2021
Biden_Joe, calling the kitchen switchboard from his hotel suite.
' I didn't say dementia, I said enema ! '
Biden_Joe suffering from dementia, and constipation, requesting a shower implement.
' Everything he touches turns to sheet '
' Yeah, he stinks of sheet, a yellow peril ! '
' Biden_Joe, heralded as the turd pretendadent of the United States of America '
New York Times headline !
Huge
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 04-19-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charged with arson by Alvin Bragg while recovering in the hospital burn unit, ' Your insurance refuses to cover the bill, self inflicted isn't in the agreement '
' You think you were effed before.. '
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fella with the East Indian accent, working the till at 7-11.
' Hey ! That was the guy that bought two bottles of barbecue starter ! Told me to keep the change ! '
A mere block away from the courthouse square, so convenient !
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2024 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Hilarious.

You haven't posted in quite a while... and this is what you felt would be worthwhile returning here to share? A mentally deranged individual sets fire to himself... dies... and you think it's joke material? Damn...
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's gotta be Ai !
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

The fella with the East Indian accent, working the till at 7-11.
' Hey ! That was the guy that bought two bottles of barbecue starter ! Told me to keep the change ! '
A mere block away from the courthouse square, so convenient !

I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again... there is an exponentially growing problem with mental illness in this country. We used to think it was just ... "these people wouldn't have been diagnosed in the past," but we're well past that. 1 in 4 people suffer from some form of mental illness (not to be confused with the old British study). And a full 1 in 6 suffer "full time" from a mental illness as a permanent condition (1 in 5 if you include ASD / Asperger's).

How did we get here, and why is no one really talking about it? Look... I'm just going to lay it out there... based on my prior work, when the Government didn't talk about something that was "very obviously an issue" it meant that they knew exactly what the problem was and didn't want to address it. Now, I'm not saying the Government is responsible for this... but I think they (NIH, CDC, HHS) likely know what's causing it. I suspect it's a combination of all the factors we've addressed in the past...

- Drugs in our water supply (people flushing pills in the toilet), the government now takes it seriously enough that they have a "pill amnesty program" where you can drop off unused prescriptions.
- An over-prescription of medication for mental illness that's either temporary, or doesn't need medication. This is bad because it leads to a dependence on these pills, and the body stops self-regulating. Likely, there's also a push (lobbying Congress) from the pharmaceutical companies to not prevent or halt this "cash cow" from continuing.
- Politics ... and this is a big one. Personally, I think one side does it more, but alas, there is this idea that the world is going to end if one side wins over the other. Hardly the case, but it's causing immense stress to those who have a weaker intellectual constitution. Neither side wants to fix this, because fear is what drives a lot of voters to actually vote.
- Social media ... the weirdest **** becomes mainstream now. Concepts that would normally be considered abhorrent (furries, diaper people, etc.) are now considered acceptable and normalized.
- Age... of course the obvious one, people are having kids later and later... but this is less of an issu.

The biggest take-away from my second link, is the age distribution chart...

Looking at this there is an assumption that people get better as they get older. This is NOT correct. What this shows is that there is a growing mental illness problem with each successive generation. I know my own little experience is not scientific... but we live in a very affluent area, and are at one of the top-rated schools in the entire state. My daughter's friends all have something wrong with them... and she's friends with everyone. At this point, more than half the school has a gender identity of other-than male/female, and more than 1/4 of them are on some kind of drug for depression or behavioral modification. At a certain point, we have to recognize as a society that things just aren't right.

I've been depressed before... when my brother died, and again when we pulled out of Afghanistan. I cried every single day at my desk for nearly two months... and eventually quit my job because I was so disgusted with the way things played out. I could have easily gone to a doctor and gotten whatever it is they give people for depression... but I don't do that. I dealt with it... talked to my friends, my family, and got through it without drugs. People today are too quick to prescribe medications.

... this guy, the one who immolated himself. He was a "rising star" in politics. He'd supported numerous Democrat candidates... as in, he worked for several campaigns, one of which he was the director of the campaign and the politician won her race. But at some point... the stress got to him, he lost it.. and started spiraling down the dredges of the internet, piecing together all the conspiracies into one giant conspiracy... and eventually killed himself for it.

Everyone's silent... even the politician that he helped get elected... she didn't say anything, no announcement that he'll be missed, etc. This is the state of politics today.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Without a title or a legend, it's difficult to discern what your chart is communicating.

My generation seems to take things on the chin without too much reaction.
You gotta understand though, we grew up not expecting to live beyond 30 due to the threat of nuclear Armageddon......
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Without a title or a legend, it's difficult to discern what your chart is communicating.

My generation seems to take things on the chin without too much reaction.
You gotta understand though, we grew up not expecting to live beyond 30 due to the threat of nuclear Armageddon......

As I mentioned, it's from the second link (NIH journal paper) I posted. It's talking about the preponderance (%) of mental illness in those groups. I cut out a lot of stuff because there was more than what was necessary for my point. But you can go to the second link and it explains it in more detail.

I'm 46, so I was at the tail end of Nuclear Armageddon. When I was in elementary school, we still did the drills where we would get under our desks in the event of a nuclear blast (which of course would do basically nothing). By the time I was in 5th grade, they'd stopped it completely. But I also own a Missile Command arcade machine, and know that originally it was supposed to be called "Armageddon" but that people were so freaked out that Atari decided to change it to Missile Command at the last minute.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think every generation had some kind of threat looming in the dark. We had Khrushchev on TV pounding his shoe and telling us he was going to bury us. My parents were in high school while Hitler rolled over Europe. Their parents raised them during the Depression. And they, in turn were children during what was then known as "The Great War" because there had never been anything like it, before.

Kids now a days are constantly flooded with so much crap, it's a wonder they are not all serial killers.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-30-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock