Started on: 04-11-2024 10:57 AM
Replies: 4 (108 views)
Last post by: BingB on 04-12-2024 11:12 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The juice has run dry. It is time to face the judge.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep...

I'll let you guys in on a little story. Back in the mid to late 2000s, I worked for the Miami Dolphins. I was volunteering for the Stadium's "Dolphins Golf Tournament," in which club members get to play 9 rounds of golf with Miami Dolphins staff, coaches, and players. I was paired up with a box seat holder. But before we played, several of us (non coaches or players) went to help set up the event. I was walking down one of the walking paths with the IT guy, and O.J. Simpson was hauling ass on his golf cart down the path. I mean, he was booking. It was not a golf cart path, and he definitely shouldn't have been on it. In any event, he tore around the corner and appeared maybe 20 meters from where we were, and we literally had to jump out of the way or we would have been run over. He looked pissed. He wasn't part of our event, but I guess was trying to get an early golf game in since he lived in South Florida also. In any case... I was like !---THIS---! close to shouting, "Try not to stab anyone in the parking lot!!!" but as I opened my mouth, my colleague grabbed my arm, shook his head, and said NO! ... to which common sense prevailed and I did nothing.

That was my own run-in with O.J... other than I know he was in Naked Gun 2-1/2 which has an electric Fiero in it!
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He didn't do it !
A psychopathic extortionist did it !
It was a set-up, a frame, LAPD nutbar, yep !
TFK, insanely envious, a jealous racist in the land of la-la, descended on a celebrity's existence to wreak havoc.
That OJ was innocent and acquitted, means the actual murderer still walks in LA.
Which makes him just another murderous cop in LA, quite common.
They should make a movie about the famous athlete, though it would be tough to find an actor that could compete with his achievements, the stats showing his tremendous sportsmanship.
~ Naked Gun
~ The Final Insult
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the loose without the Juice!
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone had written OJ Simpsons life as a story no one would have ever believed it.

He still holds the NFL single season record for rushing yards per game (143 in 1973).

He broke racial barriers by becoming the first black personality to be widely used in advertising campaigns.

And he got away with murder because his attorney found a tape recording of the lead detective making racists comments and got the officer to lie about it under oath. That kind of stuff just does not happen in real life. That is more like an episode from Perry Mason.

Then he gets sent to prison for armed robbery.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-12-2024).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock