Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Rogue in prosecutors and their effect on crime (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Rogue in prosecutors and their effect on crime by olejoedad
Started on: 04-10-2024 07:05 PM
Replies: 50 (617 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:24 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2024 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An interesting dissertation......

https://imprimis.hillsdale....d-the-rise-of-crime/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
An interesting dissertation......

Indeed.

Rogue prosecution also lowers crime rates, mostly in leftiod cities, in that convictions determine crime rates.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Indeed.

Rogue prosecution also lowers crime rates, mostly in leftiod cities, in that convictions determine crime rates.

NO that is NOT how crimes are counted

if they ONLY count CON-VICTIONS IT WOULD UNDER REPORT CRIME

BE SURE THE PIG WANT CRIME OVER COUNTED
AND THE PIGS MAKE THE COUNTS AND THE RULES for counting crimes

CAN THE RWNJ even lie believably about crime ?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crime went up everywhere, not just in liberal controlled areas. There is ZERO proof that Soros backed DAs are the cause of the problem.

We will never be able to effectively deal with the issue of crime if we can not be honest about the problem. You can't blame Soros' DAs when crime was also going up dramatically in areas completely controlled by Republicans.

BTW Crime went up 28% in Trump's last year in office, but it is dropping now under Biden. Trump did not make it go up and Biden did not make it go down. But I just wanted to post that fact for you to be aware when you hear right-wing pundits trying to blame Biden for the crime problem.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-11-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Typically, I blame crime on criminals.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

an huge lot is the fault of people
who want others to do or not do as they say

for example gays
our nuts want to bash
exclude from jobs
limit rights of gays
because they have a history of such acts
most of all '' the children'' something

or smoking herbs or drinking
christian led crusades create bad laws
lots of victims few good results
sums of the effects of belief over time
lots of BS few good results

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a very reasonable position, but it kind of misses the key point. Even the most hard core libertarians I know agree that one necessary function of government is law enforcement. That is a job for even the smallest government. So we need to be able to discuss and evaluate different policies in dealing with crime. If a governing body choses to employ a policy that fails to protect the citizens then the government deserves some blame.

You can't claim that a government body is necessary and then refuse to hold it accountable if it fails.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2024 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

(snip)

So we need to be able to discuss and evaluate different policies in dealing with crime. If a governing body choses to employ a policy that fails to protect the citizens then the government deserves some blame.

You can't claim that a government body is necessary and then refuse to hold it accountable if it fails.

I missed no point, can't have crime without the criminal.
(Do you know what a sense of humor is?)

The article I posted is discussing the reason crime has gone up in areas with prosecutors that fail to prosecute criminals. Their policies are not protecting citizens and businesses.
Are you refusing to hold the DA's accountable?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The article I posted is discussing the reason crime has gone up in areas with prosecutors that fail to prosecute criminals. Their policies are not protecting citizens and businesses.
Are you refusing to hold the DA's accountable?

DA policy is not making crime go up. So why hold them responsible?

The numbers show crime going up EVERYWHERE. So if you are trying to blame liberal DAs for the rise in crime you are not going to fix anything.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the USA has more people in some kind of custody then any other nation

why people like old joe who demand CON-victions for everything
mostly for black kids who are massed in prisons in huge numbers
we have a criminal system that demands victims and joe wants to supply them
never mind the effect on the kids or the nation they want CON-victs in mass

how many new laws about abortion have the nut-conned Gop states inflicted on their people ?
aid travel for a abortion go to prison
give a pill go to prison
that is how the RWNJ'S ROLL
ever more laws that send ever more people to ever more prisons

pig planet is a Gop goal

note no Gop programs for less prisons or less people in them EVER

JUST MORE MORE MORE
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2024 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12589 posts
Member since Jan 2001
AND PUTIN APPROVES

he likes full prisons

I just do not understand why the love for putin/rump/gop plans
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2024 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DA policy is not making crime go up.

De-prosecution policy associated with rise in homicides in American cities
https://phys.org/news/2022-...american-cities.html

It’s Not Just Rising Crime: Rogue Prosecutors Are a Huge Problem
https://www.heritage.org/cr...ors-are-huge-problem

Have Progressive Policies Led to Increased Crime?
https://laapoa.com/2022/02/...-to-increased-crime/

California Crime Rise Sparks Reckoning for District Attorneys
https://www.newsweek.com/ca...pamela-price-1846768

Four Reasons for the Crime Increase
https://www.heritage.org/cr...s-the-crime-increase

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2024 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well rhonda and others have declared some murders fine with them and the new laws

STAND YOUR GROUND mostly is license to kill and no longer a crime

but I bet our RWNJ are fine with them
or killer cops like the 96 shots with many shots while on the GROUND UNARMED UNMOVING

BUT SOME HOW i FEAR THAT IS NOT WHAT RANDYE IS ON ABOUT HERE
just a few who are not being prostituted to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAWS
ESP IF POOR OR BLACK
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

De-prosecution policy associated with rise in homicides in American cities
https://phys.org/news/2022-...american-cities.html

It’s Not Just Rising Crime: Rogue Prosecutors Are a Huge Problem
https://www.heritage.org/cr...ors-are-huge-problem

Have Progressive Policies Led to Increased Crime?
https://laapoa.com/2022/02/...-to-increased-crime/

California Crime Rise Sparks Reckoning for District Attorneys
https://www.newsweek.com/ca...pamela-price-1846768

Four Reasons for the Crime Increase
https://www.heritage.org/cr...s-the-crime-increase

Wow. I am proud of you Randye. Actual research to back up your position. I will respond when I have time to dig into these.

Maybe I am wrong about this. But even if I am it is wrong to blame all of the crime problem on lberal DA practices when crime is also going up in Republican controlled areas. If they want to adress their problems with crime they won't be able to blame liberal DAs.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. I am proud of you Randye. Actual research to back up your position. I will respond when I have time to dig into these.

Maybe I am wrong about this. But even if I am it is wrong to blame all of the crime problem on lberal DA practices when crime is also going up in Republican controlled areas. If they want to adress their problems with crime they won't be able to blame liberal DAs.

No one is blaming all of the crime on Soros backed DA's.
They contribute to the problem in their areas of jurisdiction.
They are not living up to their responsibilities to society.

Criminals are ultimately responsible for their criminal acts.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. Just copying a few internet links is NOT "research". We know it is to you though, so save your BS because I'm NOT going to play a moronic game of "battling links" with you.

2. I have to respect someone and value their opinions before their "pride" means a damn to me. You're not even close.

3. Perhaps a big part of your problem on this forum is that you seem to believe that you're smarter and more academically accomplished than anyone else.
You aren't. Not by a long shot.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-14-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

3. Perhaps a big part of your problem on this forum is that you seem to believe that you're smarter and more academically accomplished than anyone else.
You aren't. Not by a long shot.

I claim that you are wrong and somehow makes me an arrogant a-hole or even mentally ill.

But when you claim that I am wrong that just makes you a great American.

You all need to step back and stop taking all this so personally. Me claiming you are wrong is no different from you claiming that I am wrong. But I don't take it personally.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I claim that you are wrong and somehow makes me an arrogant a-hole or even mentally ill.

But when you claim that I am wrong that just makes you a great American.

You all need to step back and stop taking all this so personally. Me claiming you are wrong is no different from you claiming that I am wrong. But I don't take it personally.

By your own admission, and histrionics, it is obvious that YOU are the one with the problem of taking things personally.

We get it. You've made it abundantly obvious that you are laboring under the mistaken idea that you're dealing with a bunch of knuckle dragging morons and that makes you the "big duck in a small pond".

That is evident in the arrogance of your posts and your phobia about being shown to be wrong in anything.

I'd be willing to wager that some of us here have been dealing with Lefties like you longer than you've been alive, so rest assured that you, and your rhetoric, are nothing new or unique.

The simple fact of the matter is that I find you to be a tedious, rebarbative, arrogant, Leftist contrarian with an overwhelming craving for attention. (HINT: Is it really necessary for you to comment in EVERY goddamn new thread as you have repeatedly done?)

Now, how about YOU go do some serious introspection, review your past posts on your own, and try to suss out just why you come across like you do.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-15-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is evident in the arrogance of your posts and your phobia about being shown to be wrong in anything.

As far as I know I am the only person here to ever acknowledge being wrong about something.

You all act like I am obsessed with being correct yet none of you have EVER admitted to being wrong about anything. You are more obsessed with being right than I am. That is why so many of you are eager to get rid of any dissent in this forum.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When someone posts half truths, it's easy to say they can't be proven wrong.

A more accurate name for a half truth would be a half lie.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as I know I am the only person here to ever acknowledge being wrong about something.

..... none of you have EVER admitted to being wrong about anything.

You sure about that?

What are you? Twelve years old?

I've been on this forum for 18 of my 72 years on this planet and you've supposedly been here how many months?.....Six?
Accordingly, your claim of "EVER" is quite the presumption.....and quite a big pile of bullshit.......which makes you WRONG again.

You really do reason and argue like a child.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-17-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OUR RWNJ'S do follow the pattern of accusing others of being what they the RWNJ'S are IN FACT

so when randye goes off on a tirade

and asks
''What are you? Twelve years old?''

''You really do reason and argue like a child.''

but the cult has no real arguments just insults

your cult leader is a CROOK A LYING RAPIST WHO MAKES NIXON LOOK LIKE A BOY-SCOUT

MOST OF THE ''VERY BEST PEOPLE'' he brought into his government quit in disgust
many now say he was the worst leader ever
he may not be sane looks to be sinking far faster and farther the joe
while scamming every crazy thing from gold shoes to buybulls
to a fake twitter clone for twitts in the cult BTW IT DID A DEAD CAT BOUNCE

i STILL SAY SHORT IT

AND SAY NO TO CULTS
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

OUR RWNJ'S do follow the pattern of accusing others of being what they the RWNJ'S are IN FACT

so when randye goes off on a tirade

and asks
''What are you? Twelve years old?''

''You really do reason and argue like a child.''

but the cult has no real arguments just insults

your cult leader is a CROOK A LYING RAPIST WHO MAKES NIXON LOOK LIKE A BOY-SCOUT

MOST OF THE ''VERY BEST PEOPLE'' he brought into his government quit in disgust
many now say he was the worst leader ever
he may not be sane looks to be sinking far faster and farther the joe
while scamming every crazy thing from gold shoes to buybulls
to a fake twitter clone for twitts in the cult BTW IT DID A DEAD CAT BOUNCE

i STILL SAY SHORT IT

AND SAY NO TO CULTS

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sure about that?

Yep, pretty sure. You guys are pretty easy to figure out.

Got any proof top show that I am wrong? Or is this another one of those "It is true just because I say it is true" arguments that are so popular around here.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

When someone posts half truths, it's easy to say they can't be proven wrong.

A more accurate name for a half truth would be a half lie.

It is pretty easy to point out a "half truth".

For example, using the term "open borders" when hundreds of thousands of people are arrested and millions of dollars of contraband is seazed at our border every year. Right-wing media does that all the time.

That is why I never post "half-truths".

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got any proof top show that I am wrong? Or is this another one of those "It is true just because I say it is true" arguments that are so popular around here.

You are miserably wrong about Title 42 and then doubled down on stupid !

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-18-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are miserably wrong about Title 42 and then doubled down on stupid !

I was 100% correct about Title 42 and posted proof that I was correct.

You claimed I was wrong but never posted anything to support your position.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was 100% correct about Title 42 and posted proof that I was correct.

You claimed I was wrong but never posted anything to support your position.

Were you wrong at birth, or do you practice hard being wrong every morning when you wake up?

We are not going to do your research. Post proof that Biden can not use it again. Read Title 42, section ***.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-21-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. Post proof that Biden can not use it again.

I DID POST THE PROOF. the people who were suing too keep using Title 42 to control immigration lost their case. It was dismissed by the court. The ruling of the lower court stands. And that court ruled that Biden could not use Title 42 to control immigration now that the pandemic was over. The only way Biden could use it again would be if there was another heath emergency that justified it.

What part of this do you claim is wrong? I am beginning to believe that you do not even understand how the judicial system works in the United States.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-21-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I DID POST THE PROOF.

Settle down, boy.

...keep using Title $2 to control immigration...

What a bargan!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I DID POST THE PROOF.

No you did not !

.... 1)the people who were suing too keep using Title 42 to control immigration lost their case. It was dismissed by the court. The ruling of the lower court stands. 2)And that court ruled that Biden could not use Title 42 to control immigration now that the pandemic was over. The only way Biden could use it again would be if there was another heath emergency that justified it.

1)WRONG[/COLOR[/B] and 2)WRONG[/COLOR][/B] again !

What part of this do you claim is wrong? I am beginning to believe that you do not even understand how the judicial system works in the United States.

Says the man with no clue.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indeed.

STARTED BEING WRONG

NUMBER OF CRIMES reported is the real rate counted
unreported crimes DO NOT COUNT
BUT CHARGED AND DROPPED ONE DO

then you say ''Says the man with no clue.''

the man with out any clue is you pushing the cults BS with a criminal leader

JAIL THE RUMP LOCK HIM UP

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 04-30-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't think they won't come after you, the next time you say of do something they don't like.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19549 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Stop and think about why they have topless crossdressers at the white house. It is not because they like them. They are using you, too.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Don't think they won't come after you, the next time you say of do something they don't like.

WHO IS THEY ?

and

next time I do what EXACTLY ?

cheat at biz credit loans
cheat at taxes and other gov rules
cheat with others stormy and ex playmate and the rape victim ++++ unnamed
cheat at fake loans for tax write offs
cheat at elections with fake officials
cheat and steal a ton or so of gov secrets
cheat at charity claim never paid
cheat with a fake U
REVOLT AGAINST THE 1-6 final vote RESULTS BY RIOT

GEE I DID NOT DO any of that BS THAT he did do [on tape] or in court records

SO THEY CAN'T GET ME

but your rump did do it
and now he can't admit the crimes
and the minions being minions
can't hold him responsible
or accountable
as only a cult can do
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12589 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by williegoat:

Stop and think about why they have topless crossdressers at the white house. It is not because they like them. They are using you, too.

rightwing tells do not change

people are strange
get over it
your sex hang ups are hanging out
I long ago decided gays going to be gay
why are you so upset the prosecution is over
and demanding the right to bash gays back under a rock ?

I fail to see the existence of such people as any of your biz karen
we do not want to be in your HOA allied church/party = cult
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rightwing tells do not change

people are strange
get over it
your sex hang ups are hanging out
I long ago decided gays going to be gay
why are you so upset the prosecution is over
and demanding the right to bash gays back under a rock ?

I fail to see the existence of such people as any of your biz karen
we do not want to be in your HOA allied church/party = cult

You are the one who has to talk about sex and religion in every single post. I am saying that the government is taking advantage of people like you and will turn on you next.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2024 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
warn me of who doing what ?

read the '' Rogue in prosecutors and their effect on crime '' ?

so do you want no rump crime ever tried ?

only young people of color jammed into prison ?
no old Gop members are criminals
and if they did do it
likely did not mean it
esp no orange ones can be found guilty
as that would be so unfair
esp if the creep pays the price of his crimes
so unfair

so very unfair
to the nation
not the rump
lock him up
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2024 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

warn me of who doing what ?

Biden has outlived his usefulness and they are starting to turn on him. Those who are paying attention know what I mean. Don't think you are immune, boy.

Where is the Democratic convention going to be this year?

Oh yeah, that's right, it's in...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock