Started on: 03-24-2024 12:56 PM
Replies: 77 (823 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 04-10-2024 08:02 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you believed Trump to be Hitler, you would do anything in your power to stop him. You would break every law you could and circumvent any process possible. The end would justify the means. As such, Democrat power-brokers have done a fantastic job of convincing the left that Trump is Hitler.

Some Democrat voters have come to realize this, and changed... while others do whatever necessary to justify in their mind that the deceit they see from their party doesn't exist. Unfortunately, most people don't wake up until their own policies affect them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a time, and not that long ago, when I believed that most politicians were essentially honest. I even thought Obama was just a misguided ideologue. I knew that there was corruption. I knew about LBJ. I knew about the Clintons and Pelosi. But I had to cling to the faith the “good ones” would save us.

By 2020, I had to abandon that naivety.

The Bidens were not even on my radar. I honestly don’t even think Trump really knew what he had gotten himself into. We have explored the depths of the Mariana Trench, but the deep state is still uncharted territory.

Those who are fighting Trump are only trying to preserve their opulent lifestyles, fueled by ill gotten gains, but what really puzzles me is the rank and file Leftists who are blindly supporting the very things they purport to despise. I can only imagine that they are driven by some dark, self destructive personal loathing. I can see why the Bidens, the Pelosis, et al are afraid of the truth, but what motivates the Leftist middle class to hand over so much power to such evil people. The average man cannot possibly be that stupid and lazy, can he?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I njust see both sides doing the exact same thing.

Congress impeaching Joe Biden and bringing criminal charges against Hunter appears to be the same tactic as investigating and bringing criminal charges against Trump.

What is the difference?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

I njust see both sides doing the exact same thing.

Congress impeaching Joe Biden and bringing criminal charges against Hunter appears to be the same tactic as investigating and bringing criminal charges against Trump.

What is the difference?

Trump did nothing that was unconstitutional.

Biden has been a grifter for the last 50 or so years.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Not understanding why you used the term "unconstitutional" instead of "criminal", but if Trump is convicted will you admit that you were wrong. Or will you insist that the entire US justice system, including all the Trump appointed judges, is corrupt just because the Donald says so?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

53 years last month.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

If you believed Trump to be Hitler...

Interesting that a right-wing member here would start off a thread where Trump is being compared to Hitler.

I believe Trump to be a sleazeball. And no, that doesn't necessarily equate to me thinking anything positive about Biden.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-24-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not understanding why you used the term "unconstitutional" instead of "criminal", but if Trump is convicted will you admit that you were wrong. Or will you insist that the entire US justice system, including all the Trump appointed judges, is corrupt just because the Donald says so?

Of course you don't.

No, I won't.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18130 posts
Member since May 2004

53 years last month.

It's good you admit he has been a crooked politician his whole career.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Interesting that a right-wing member here would start off a thread where Trump is being compared to Hitler.

I believe Trump to be a sleazeball. And no, that doesn't necessarily equate to me thinking anything positive about Biden.

For one... that is an awesome shirt and leisure suit. And second, I would totally pay $495 for a running Pontiac Safari / Chevrolet Caprice Wagon.

Unrelated, and not trying to distract from my disgust of what Democrats have done to this country, but I saw a BMW Z3 for sale for $3,500. It's a 1997, runs excellent, with a 5-Speed manual. These cars are at the lowest price I think we'll ever see them.. and it kills me. Why shouldn't I buy it?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For one... that is an awesome shirt and leisure suit. And second, I would totally pay $495 for a running Pontiac Safari / Chevrolet Caprice Wagon.

Unrelated, and not trying to distract from my disgust of what Democrats have done to this country, but I saw a BMW Z3 for sale for $3,500. It's a 1997, runs excellent, with a 5-Speed manual. These cars are at the lowest price I think we'll ever see them.. and it kills me. Why shouldn't I buy it?

because the whole USED CAR MARKET IS FALLING INTO A CHASM
EVERY THING WILL BE CHEAPER SOON
many dealers are crying on u-tube about 50% or more NO SALES AT AUCTIONS
dealers are UP SIDE DOWN ON MOST INVENTORY
HANG OVER FROM CV-19

BTW check cooling system on all BMW cars and be ready to replace every thing often on it
at very high BMW prices
I owned far too many of them
and spent far too much on failed cooling systems
from 1602 2002 1800ti 635 alpina 733
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's good you admit he has been a crooked politician his whole career.

Hunter is not a politician.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

if Trump is convicted will you admit that you were wrong.

Or will you insist that the entire US justice system, including all the Trump appointed judges, is corrupt just because the Donald says so?

No, I won't.

When someone asks two questions that contradict each other you can't just give one answer.

No you won't admit that you were wrong? or No you won't claim the entire system is rigged against Trump?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hunter is not a politician.

Deflection, we were talking about pOTUS, not his crooked son.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18130 posts
Member since May 2004
Two questions, one answer.

Deal with it.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two questions, one answer.

Deal with it.

Seriously?

Did a grown man just claim that he could give the same answer to two contradictory questions?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I don't want to vote for Biden. This post is not meant to be a strong endorsement for him. I just brought him up to show that BOTH sides were doing the same thing by constantly investigating and trying to charge each other. But I have to say this.

Trump has a long record of being a lying con man. Not just media spin but actual court cases where both his "university" and his "charity" were shut down for being scams.

Biden has been investigated by the Republicans for 20 years and they still have nothing.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump is an Adolph !
That's Nancy, the former speaker of the House, sharing her thoughts on the next President.
Somehow, she has avoided being indicted for insider trading, fraud, grand larceny, bribery, buggery, kidnapping, forcible confinement.
It's a San Francisco thing, the Vampire that she is, devouring the homeless and immigrants on foggy nights on the Bay, the terrible screams heard, the consumed bodies found on abandoned lots, the stench masked by the excrement on the sidewalks, the entire city a hunting ground for the undead that she is, Nosferatu !

Blatantly lying to the people, obviously insane with power,
hell bent to marxism for America. A communist central power structure dictating edicts from the politburo.
Quite demented with power, an insane dream of a Castro like regime with her offspring at the top, so convenient to comfort and wealth, stolen wealth.
So, you see kids, she has brought war to the nation, anti-constitutionalists desiring power by gun barrel, a mao thing.
Gonna have to wipe them out, to prevail.
This is the hill to die on, it has come to this.
Despotic vile mob queen, a psychopath.
A bolide from the Kuiper Belt, gravitating to her negative energy, punching through the atmosphere at Mach 27, 20,000 mph, a crater where she vaporized, a flash and a bang.
Justice of the Galaxy.
Pray on it.
lol.

The Mask of Satan - Black Sunday
Forever, muah, muah, muah...I will have power forever.
The Horror of the dempartie hellion, darkness upon the land, terror in the hearts of the people.

A Vampire, a villainous manifestation of evil.
Exposed to the people, she would, when illuminated by the light of truth, begin fizzing, hissing, billowing yellow and green smoke.
A horrific odor of sulphur, rotten eggs, the stinking excrement on the street, bursting into flame, puddling, oozing, fat sizzling.
Then poof ! Leaving nothing more than a skid mark on the concrete sidewalk.
' Power wash that stain away into the sewer ! '
San Francisco then smells better.
' No sheet, maga ! '
fjb too.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1484 posts
Member since Jan 2021
Horned Creature, of cloven hoof.
The reality that Jon Voight witnesses on the California Coast.
An unseen silent hand of omerta, vendetta the certainty of vengeance.
The ways and vows of a medieval traditional survival society, invasions by Crusaders, Saracen, Roman, Carthaginian, Greek, Phoenician, Mycenaean, Philistine, Minoan, Egyptian, of all time, here.
The why of 'it what it is', that is, if you don't know, you won't know.
Pentedattilo
<< naplesldm-calabria >>
<< bestofsicily-timeline- >>
An allegorical script,
a morality play on the history of a life devoid of love.
A rough scribble with historical references, of a history different than the usual, one far more sinister. A world of darkness, forever, descending on the last light for mankind, hope.
This story is real, the reason for the walls, to fend off those outside the laws of man.
<< glimpseofitaly-blogspot-2013-08-italians-ghost-cities-pentedattilo >>
Three hundred sixty years of LeiDrago, beneath the shadow of the Volcano Aetna,
high in the Calabrian foothills, a horror story of human mortality and great riches.
Born Antonietta Abenavoli of Pentedattilo to the wife of an Elder in the lower plain.
~1666 she was, as a young married woman, lured to the hills by wayward flocks of sheep she tended, drawn there, and was ravished by an ancient Carthaginian wolven, Barca's last.
The thirst for blood caused her to kull her infant and young toddlers, and acquired the ability to fly above her famiglia, villagers and priests, who demanded her life. She flew to the Cinque Dita mountains and preyed for many decades upon passing travellers. One spring, in the warm dusk, she deceived an English Sailor who whisked her to the new colonies of America.
There, she fed on the superstitious of the New England seashores. The blood droplets on the trail of the story grows pale and cold as winter, the English were defeated by the Revolutionary War, when much blood was spilled, regiments of the devoured.
Rumours of great destructions and diseases moving among the Delawares, many strange injuries and vanishings, their Medicine men speaking of a great tookseat, a changling spirit. Frontier trappers beyond the Missouri spoke of strange howlings near their camps, that silenced their dogs and gathering wolves into whimpering.
The tracks and trails to the Great West, were haunted by legends of a bearlike creature that snatched entire wagon trains from the mortal earth. Then, the tall tales were heard no more, westward following the Sun, with the Apache rising up the Divide. The Rush of '49, of strong men, prospectors and miners, screaming in the night, firing their pistols, rifles, and being heard no more, their claims and gold abandoned, the camps in the valleys seeing blood in the streams, panning .
The railroads brought the masses to the Valley, the Bay and Steamers from the world, where the story ends. The Bridge over the Gate bringing work to the City and prosperity to the country. Then War came, again.

Only one way, to destroy the Vampire.
A stake of fire.
The SheDragon of the House on the river is near mortal !
The townspeople rejoiced in the squares and bells were rung, great feasts and much ale was quaffed. The celebration lasted an entire year, as the realm's aquittal of their knight so gladdened the hearts of all, but those of the vampire queens. A new greeting of joy as the happiness spread from the towns to the villages and fields, the crops growing greener once again, the wheat and barley heavy with seed.
' Greetings, Maga '
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Horned Creature, of cloven hoof... etc... etc...

And some of you think that Ray is a little off-beat.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
' Greetings, Maga ! '
A pious man, humbled by his destiny, a great patriot and poet.
Deranged dempartie demagogues are losing their minds, popping green slime inside their plastic bubbles, Phhiifftt ! Phhiifftt ! Phhiifftt ! Phhiifftt ! Phhiifftt ! Phhiifftt !
Larry King '87
Biden_Joe, on the other hand is unable to stutter a coherent sentence in the White House press room, hasn't since '20, a total puck-up, obviously.
Maybe, it's the chronic coke addiction of fifty years, messing with his rotten gourd, a funky stank, a sour cheese for a noodle.
Biden_Joe talking !
Biden_Joe talking again !
Biden_Joe talking too much !
The evidence is there for all to see, Biden_Joe has a decayed noodle, needs to be removed, before Putin nukes someone.
' Yeah ! Punt Biden_Joe across the South Lawn ! '
' Yeah ! Kick the fake to the curb ! '
President Trump will save the Nation from the clutches of the usurpers, the fakes, frauds and liars, restoring the Republic !
Yay ! Trump !
DJT - making the world a better place to live, truly.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 03-26-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Megyn Kelly - Trump Wins Appeal ! dempartie communists feel so bad, sad, not glad, ' Oh woe is us ! '

How does President Trump keep winning ? That's not fair !
Well if you were to ask the NYT, they would say he's a bad orange man, worse than Hitler and will be a dictator in '25.
If you were to ask Nancy, she would repeat the same noise, that's how dempartie marxists echo eachother, like braying herd animals, and likely where they learned it.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 03-26-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump is an Adolph !
That's Nancy, the former speaker of the House, sharing her thoughts on the next President.

fjb too.

I see what you did there, haha.

But also... this whole quote makes me sick:

"You’ve been ahead of the curve that Trump is a conman for a long time. The fact they want to pay his own legal bills despite claiming he is a billionaire feels like it’s an in-your-face example. I know your concern is not the Republican donors, but are they being duped?"

The left's hypocrisy is unbelievable. Pelosi exploited her position in the House by buying / selling stocks on the very things she would vote on... in particular, while she was Speaker of the House. She made millions this way. Alternately, Trump has lost nearly a billion and a half. I'm linking the Internet Archive to the FactCheck page that appears to have been removed:

https://cc.bingj.com/cache....MXj0uV-dMlf655wTZqzT

"As for Trump’s net worth, the meme is generally on target. Analyses from Forbes and Bloomberg in 2019 estimated his net worth at about $3 billion, and a Forbes investigation from 2016 put Trump’s net worth at about $4.5 billion in 2015."

It sickens me the lies that the left is OK with spewing... they hate him so much.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When someone asks two questions that contradict each other you can't just give one answer.

Why not ? Do you make the rules ?

No you won't admit that you were wrong? or No you won't claim the entire system is rigged against Trump?

If teflon Trump is convicted of a crime ? He never has been.

Why do all the cases against Trump happened to be filed in leftoid bastions ?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

If teflon Trump is convicted of a crime ? He never has been.

as far as I know
the rump owns no property in bandera texas or bumchuc rural NOWHERE
the places no one wants to live and he runs no scams there

the man does live in NY NY and did his crimes there
so was charged and tryed there
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

I see what you did there, haha.

But also... this whole quote makes me sick:

"You’ve been ahead of the curve that Trump is a conman for a long time. The fact they want to pay his own legal bills despite claiming he is a billionaire feels like it’s an in-your-face example. I know your concern is not the Republican donors, but are they being duped?"

The left's hypocrisy is unbelievable. Pelosi exploited her position in the House by buying / selling stocks on the very things she would vote on... in particular, while she was Speaker of the House. She made millions this way. Alternately, Trump has lost nearly a billion and a half. I'm linking the Internet Archive to the FactCheck page that appears to have been removed:

https://cc.bingj.com/cache....MXj0uV-dMlf655wTZqzT

"As for Trump’s net worth, the meme is generally on target. Analyses from Forbes and Bloomberg in 2019 estimated his net worth at about $3 billion, and a Forbes investigation from 2016 put Trump’s net worth at about $4.5 billion in 2015."

It sickens me the lies that the left is OK with spewing... they hate him so much.

she is not running for leadership of the free world
the rump is doing that with the help of putin

coolaid wealth numbers need accounting that you never have had and just made up out of thin air

show your work in detail
remember liability's are negative numbers on a balance sheet
example if a building is worth 1 million but has 900k debt you worth is 100k not 1 million
and if the debts are over 1.1 million on an asset only worth 1 million your are in debt and have no wealth being UPSIDE DOWN
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001
https://twitter.com/RonFili...on%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Truth Social goes public today. Get ready to watch the stock price plummet since the sharks know this is a scam.

IF THEY LOST THAT MUCH MONEY IN A YEAR
and earned so little 50/3m how is it worth anything at all

remember cultist you were warned
I see a short cover like games stop
do you guys understand investing enough to do that ?

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 03-26-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ 30% on the first day, which makes your career as a market analyst, over on the first day.. ' You are fired ! '
' Awe Puck ! Not again, I'm fired, I'm fired ! '
Rabid retreats home to lick his wounds, back to the bunker, ranting at the world at large, shaking his fist, so unfair, and Trump, always winning, so unfair, other drivers on the freeway wary of the raging nutter.
' Why does he get all the money ? That's not fair ! '
Reality is like that, so unfair to the clinically disabled thinkers on the planet.
Been like that for tens of thousands of years.
' Don't put your hand in the fire Urggh, it's hot ! '
' Don't follow the deer into the bog Urrggh, you'll drown and sink ! '
' Don't mess with the Mastodon's baby, Urggh, he will stomp you into toe jam ! '
Intelligence is a learned human trait, men who have learning disabilities will perish, as is entirely normal, the examples for the other, surviving tribe members, ' What Urggh did ? Don't do that ! '
See ? You do have a purpose !
The genetic dead end, the cul-de-sac of stupidity, unable to discern reason and evidence to determine truth.
Always wrong, a Biden_Joe symptom, the very same brain disorder, effed in the head.
Zombies need to be told what to think, so the msm tells them, all bs though, totally wrong.
' I repeat what I am told, I repeat what I am told, I repeat what I am told ! '
Speaking in tongues is an accurate indicator of zombie infection, the third phase of the tds zombie worms in the noodle, the grey-green fuzzy grubs wriggling as they devour the meat you offer them.
' Fukitol ® ' is recommended, a chlorinated disinfectant to be taken internally, allowing the expulsion of the toxic worm carcasses, as green phelgm, from the ears, eyes, nose and throat, keep tissues handy, keep it clean, be well.
' Go forth and suck no more, forever ! '
Learning new skills, 20K years ago, pay attention Urggh ! Stop dreaming bs !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 03-27-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you even know what a short is
or the cost to ''cover a short''

of course it went up at FIRST
MOST DO EVEN WITH OUT A CULT

time will tell
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

do you even know what a short is
or the cost to ''cover a short''

I've seen a lot of very strange things in my life but an illiterate Marxist "lecturing" on the intricacies of the stock market beggars even my imagination.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-26-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He read it in a book of Marx, just you try to collect reparations from Bernie for the crimes of genocide the communists around the world have committed to grip power, by gun barrel.
' 9/10 Bernie, cough up the dough, you owe us taxes ! '
' But, but, I'm a good communist ! '
Rabid too, would gripe about the taxes, that is the law.
' eff you, pay me ! '
Griping because the other Floridians don't have to pay, being Republicans, Americans, Un-Communist.
' That would make perfect sense, something the usual suckers would not perceive, ignorant, like ! '
Doomed to repeat the same errors, expecting different results, never learning truth, sad, predictable, and deserved.
Such is the cruel hard world, reality, like.
Hamas sympathizers must be destroyed too, just because they are too stupid to remain on the planet.
By fire, yeah, that will drive them into the sea, a pillar of fire.
' Yeah, like that ! '

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Because those places are where the crimes were committed. It is called "jurisdiction".

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DJT ^

SCOTUS has determined that "gag orders" can be Constitutional. Don't know if the Trump case meets their requirements, but Dershowitz is wrong to claim that any prior restraint is unconstitutional. They are not common but they are not really rare either.

Alan tried to play the reason of by saying "if his comments taints the jury pool then get new jurors or change the venue", but Trump deal with the national media so the jury pool would be tainted no matter where they moved the trial.

Over half a million citizens of New York City voted for Trump in 2020. It is just right-wing propaganda to claim that he can't get any unbiased jurors there.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A perfect example of a delusional dempartie zombie inverting reality in his noggin, a symptom of TDS.
' I'm right about the Supreme Court, because ! '
Arguing before courts for more than six decades means nothing to a zombie, after all, that's history.
Perhaps it's an iQ deficit affliction, self inflicted by the use of narcotics as an addict.
' Just say no to drugs ' ~ Nancy Reagan
Take the brown pill ' Fukitol ® ' Certain to bring you back down to Earth, back to your boring mundane existence,
where no one gives a sheet about what you say, always wrong, always bs, repeating the bs you were told, by msm.
' I repeat what I am told ! '
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

' I repeat what I am told ! '

You certainly do.

The term TDS is a perfect example of how easily it was for the right to program you. You parrot their terms perfectly.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I've seen a lot of very strange things in my life but an illiterate Marxist "lecturing" on the intricacies of the stock market beggars even my imagination.

WONDER WHY YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INSULT OTHER HERE

you never get called for insults you spew
like most rump fans you label people to libel them while lying about them

btw I am not a marxist or illiterate

I have owned stocks
I have owned other peoples mortgages
while never having taken any loans to buy anything myself

btw 2 this the rumps scam
he bankrupt a gamboling casino
he will bankrupt this scam also
past performance indicates future results
please sink all your cash in this latest rump scam rumpers
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't buy Truth Social at $10..
Nancy Pelosi herself bought in for 10 million, couldn't pass up a sure thing. 61.96
' Yeah, I don't know much, but I do know that boolsheet walks ! '
The same guy that fails to signal his lane changes, the rules don't apply, special see.
Punctuation deficit disorder, see, it's a learning disability, like, never was beaten regularly by teachers, to do what he was told, corporal punishment to inflict pain for rules breaking.
Rabid Road Raging Recklessly

' Dot your i's, cross your tee's ' Crack ! ' The sharp edge of the ruler came down on the child's knuckles, hurt like a mofo.
' Yes Mrs. Fiddlestone ! ' ~ 1959

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 03-31-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay