Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Just poor oppressed families looking for a better life...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just poor oppressed families looking for a better life... by williegoat
Started on: 03-21-2024 08:38 PM
Replies: 29 (334 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-04-2024 04:46 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't call it an invasion, your privilege is showing.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2024 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think both statements are true.

They are poor oppressed people looking for a better life.

And it is an "invasion".
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

I think both statements are true.

They are poor oppressed people looking for a better life.

And it is an "invasion".

Another example of how Leftists routinely hold two or more completely contradictory and irreconcilable beliefs in their heads simultaneously.

It's an illness, not a "feature".
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where are the women and children?

In other open border news
Man arrested following North Carolina barricade incident on federal terror watch list, illegal migrant
Awet Hagos, who was taken into custody following a barricade situation in Gates County, North Carolina, was found to be on a terrorist watch list and an illegal migrant from Yemen. (Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson via X)
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

So where are the women and children?

https://www.pewresearch.org...-at-the-end-of-2023/

In December 2023, most encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border (54%) involved migrants traveling as single adults, while 41% involved people traveling in families and 5% involved unaccompanied minors.

In recent months, a growing number of encounters have involved people traveling in families. In December 2023, the Border Patrol had nearly 102,000 encounters with family members, up from around 61,000 a year earlier

But anytime you see people seeking better financial conditions an overwhelming majority are going to be younger men. Same as the crowds you saw riding the rails in the UNited States during the depression. The men are a majority of the breadwinners that have to seek work.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are land mines obsolete nowadays?
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The woman and children are separated before they get to the border as they are more valuable. Think human trafficking.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Are land mines obsolete nowadays?

Due to high civilian casualties land mines are considered a human rights violation. The US military has not used them since 1991.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Due to high civilian casualties land mines are considered a human rights violation. The US military has not used them since 1991.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

https://www.hrw.org/news/20...tipersonnel%20mines.

-While the administration claims landmines are necessary for US forces, the US has not used antipersonnel mines since 1991.

-The US military has refrained from using antipersonnel mines in part because of the stigma the Mine Ban Treaty has established against these weapons. All other NATO members are party to the treaty, as well as US allies Australia and Japan.

-The US does not maintain any minefields globally after removing its mines from around Guantanamo Naval Base in Cuba from 1996-1999.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.hrw.org/ne ws/20...tipersonnel%20mines.

-While the administration claims landmines are necessary for US forces, the US has not used antipersonnel mines since 1991.

-The US military has refrained from using antipersonnel mines in part because of the stigma the Mine Ban Treaty has established against these weapons. All other NATO members are party to the treaty, as well as US allies Australia and Japan.

-The US does not maintain any minefields globally after removing its mines from around Guantanamo Naval Base in Cuba from 1996-1999.

Your entire worldview is obviously based on you trying to peer through the narrow Google "keyhole".

You are still:

....but like all Leftists, you're cocksure and arrogant in your ignorance.

The United States military still maintains anti-personnel land mines along the inter-Korean border, as well as a few other places that I'm not going to divulge to you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-25-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your entire worldview is obviously based on you trying to peer through the narrow Google "keyhole".

You are still:

....but like all Leftists, you're cocksure and arrogant in your ignorance.

The United States military still maintains anti-personnel land mines along the inter-Korean border, as well as a few other places that I'm not going to divulge to you.

You guys are just too easy.

https://www.hrw.org/news/20...tipersonnel%20mines.

The landmines already emplaced in and near the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between North and South Korea are the responsibility of South Korean forces, not the US.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys are just too easy.

https://www.hrw.org/ne ws/20...tipersonnel%20mines.

The landmines already emplaced in and near the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between North and South Korea are the responsibility of South Korean forces, not the US.

If you weren't in such a hurry to try to make yourself correct you might actually read and try, in your limited way, to understand the Google pasta that you fling around.

It's like your spectacularly failed attempt at understanding and discussing the handling of classified materials when all you have to work with is your uncoordinated smattering of Google articles that you manage to dredge up.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Squatter's rights in California trump deeds !
Vacant home for sale, ready for occupation !
Sure, newcomers welcome, come on down !
' Si, the door was open, we just moved in, it's a wonderful home ! '
Why buy, if you can just move in ?
' Madre también viene con ella con su familia! '
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you weren't in such a hurry to try to make yourself correct you might actually read and try, in your limited way, to understand the Google pasta that you fling around.

It's like your spectacularly failed attempt at understanding and discussing the handling of classified materials when all you have to work with is your uncoordinated smattering of Google articles that you manage to dredge up.

I used this post in class this week. I always teach my kids to do their own research instead of blindly repeating lies from sources they wish were true.

While you and some others here mock me for "wanting to be correct" I try to teach my students that it is better to be "correct" than brainwashed. I believe that misinformation is bad and correct information is good. So it is actually good to "want to be correct", not bad.

And on this current issue I am correct and you are not.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 03-29-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks, this is why Denver has so many confused Leftists.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Folks, this is why Denver has so many confused Leftists.

I know you're making a joke, but I think we all know that Fred is neither a lawyer, a teacher, or anything else. No normal teacher would have their students go to Pennock's Fiero Forum and reveal the nonsense he posts, to a class of... what is it, middle schoolers? I think he said he taught English, even though he doesn't know the difference between British and American English.

Dude... what psychopath comes onto a message forum and just makes up **** about themselves, or worse even... creates a whole fake narrative and then "lives it" on a website... just so they can argue about politics with literally 5 other people. This is why Fred continues to get banned on all the other websites, as we've seen.

Seriously, Fred... are you not embarrassed... do you not see this as pathetic?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

No normal teacher would have their students go to Pennock's Fiero Forum and reveal the nonsense he posts,

Actually most teachers in all areas are addressing the dangers of misinformation on the internet. No one logged on. I just used a screen shot to show how some people react when they are proven wrong.

What is your opinion on people researching for themselves instead of just blindly believing what they are told? And what is your opinion on the US military's current policy on land mines? Are we still using them like Randy claims?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I used this post in class this week. I always teach my kids to do their own research instead of blindly repeating lies from sources they wish were true.

While you and some others here mock me for "wanting to be correct" I try to teach my students that it is better to be "correct" than brainwashed. I believe that misinformation is bad and correct information is good. So it is actually good to "want to be correct", not bad.

And on this current issue I am correct and you are not.

No normal teacher would have their students go to Pennock's Fiero Forum and reveal the nonsense he posts, to a class of... what is it, middle schoolers? I think he said he taught English, even though he doesn't know the difference between British and American English./QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BingB:
Actually most teachers in all areas are addressing the dangers of misinformation on the internet. No one logged on. I just used a screen shot to show how some people react when they are proven wrong.

Do you use screen shots to show how you are often wrong, or are you an indoctrinator ?

What is your opinion on people researching for themselves instead of just blindly believing what they are told? And what is your opinion on the US military's current policy on land mines? Are we still using them like Randy claims?

Perhaps you should ...

I used this post in class this week. I always teach my kids to [bold]do your own research[/bold] instead of blindly repeating lies from sources they wish were true.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-01-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Do you use screen shots to show how you are often wrong, or are you an indoctrinator ?

What specifically have you been told to believe I am wrong about?

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I know you're not actually a teacher. But even the hypothetical idea here that you would be so pathetic as to take a screen shot of a message forum that you participate in, and use Randye as an exemplar for "misinformation" ... it speaks more about your autism than anything else. I can only imagine that in a non-hypothetical situation what these kids would be thinking. They'd be laughing about you behind your back... would you be oblivious to it?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I know you're not actually a teacher. But even the hypothetical idea here that you would be so pathetic as to take a screen shot of a message forum that you participate in, and use Randye as an exemplar for "misinformation" ... it speaks more about your autism than anything else. I can only imagine that in a non-hypothetical situation what these kids would be thinking. They'd be laughing about you behind your back... would you be oblivious to it?

It is fascinating that you brought his up. I discuss misinformation with my students on a very regular basis. and I teach them how to stand up to people who support misinformation.

As a follow up to showing them Randye's post I have now shown them how no one even tried to defend Randy as being correct. That is what happens a lot in sites that are strongly biased to one side. Instead I showed how everyone reacted by personally attacking me for standing up for the truth.

None of them are laughing at any of this. They think your behavior is pathetic.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is fascinating that you brought his up. I discuss misinformation with my students on a very regular basis. and I teach them how to stand up to people who support misinformation.

As a follow up to showing them Randye's post I have now shown them how no one even tried to defend Randy as being correct. That is what happens a lot in sites that are strongly biased to one side. Instead I showed how everyone reacted by personally attacking me for standing up for the truth.

None of them are laughing at any of this. They think your behavior is pathetic.

Fred, no one here actually believes you are a teacher, or a lawyer.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What specifically have you been told to believe I am wrong about?

Unlike you, I have not been told to believe anything.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred, no one here actually believes you are a teacher, or a lawyer.

I don't care. All these personal attacks you keep brining up mean nothing to me. I did not come here to attack people and call them liars. I came here to discuss politics and religion.

Why do you insist on making all of this so personal? You are not even talking about politics or religion anymore. You don't even mention the topic of the thread.

All you talk about is ME..

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I came here to discuss politics and religion.

And this here is the problem. The rest of us actually have Fieros. When you make random posts about spoilers and headlights, no one actually believes you're interested in the response. For some strange reason... you are here to discuss politics and religion, and that's what's really insane about all of this. After being banned from multiple other message boards... also for politics, you've found your way onto this message board and have already been banned once. It's only a matter of time before you get banned again... and I won't bat an eye.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:It's only a matter of time before you get banned again... and I won't bat an eye.

Why would I be banned when I don't post insults or misinformation? You keep talking about how I behave, but you never cite any specific examples. You accuse me of many things I never do. You dedicate long posts to nothing but insulting me or making up stuff about me.

Will I really get banned just for proving you guys wrong? Is that how you "freedom of speech" people work?

Until I came here I had never been attacked for wanting to post correct information. I can't believe that you see that as an insult? You guys are so obsessed with being right that you just eliminate anyone who ever proves you wrong.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

And this here is the problem. The rest of us actually have Fieros..

Give me a couple of common household items to place on the hood of my fiero to take a picture. I will post it to prove you wrong.

Your claims of omniscience used to be kind of funny, but now they have clearly crossed over to a delusional disorder. You seem to be getting desperate.

You obviously have some problems handling the truth.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2024 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Give me a couple of common household items to place on the hood of my fiero to take a picture. I will post it to prove you wrong.

The title of your Fiero.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock